❤ ❤ ❤ Daily shout out thread! ❤ ❤ ❤

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KelF, Nov 24, 2010.

1. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Brooklyn Bale!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JamieJupiter likes this.
  2. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Audrey Allen!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JamieJupiter likes this.
  3. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Remy Martin!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JamieJupiter likes this.
  4. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Cami Parker!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JamieJupiter likes this.
  5. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Lily Blu!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JamieJupiter likes this.
  6. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Lilith Noir!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JamieJupiter likes this.
  7. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Jamie Jupiter!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JamieJupiter likes this.
  8. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Molly Blingwall!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

MollyBlingwall and JamieJupiter like this.
  9. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Abigail Rhoads!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JamieJupiter likes this.
  10. JamieJupiter
    Chat with Me

JamieJupiter Classic Italian Beauty

Thank you <3
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. JamieJupiter
    Chat with Me

Shout out to @AddieCalico ! Gotta love a sweet Georgia girl

12. RighteousDan8
    Chat with Me

RighteousDan8 Well-Known Member

13. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

JamieJupiter likes this.
  14. JamieJupiter
    Chat with Me

Thank you Al
    xoxo

BigAlbowski likes this.
  15. Shout out to the planet Jupiter! Way to go drawing all those killer asteroids away from us with your massive gravity.

MollyBlingwall likes this.
  16. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Kiteh Kawasaki!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Brooklyn Bale!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. MollyBlingwall
    Chat with Me

MollyBlingwall I am here for you. :)

Awe thank you @origlegman I appreciate you!!!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

19. MollyBlingwall
    Chat with Me

20. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

AudreyAllen Well-Known Member

Origlegman deserves a big shout out. You can't even imagine how psyched I am to be seeing you in person again, dreamy

21. RighteousDan8
    Chat with Me

RighteousDan8 Well-Known Member

22. MollyBlingwall
    Chat with Me

I could get used to be appreciated daily like this! Thank you so much!!!
    ;)

23. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Audrey Allen!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Cami Parker!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Remy Martin!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Lily Blu!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Lilith Noir!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Jamie Jupiter!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Molly Blingwall!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Abigail Rhoads!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. MollyBlingwall
    Chat with Me

Shout out to @origlegman for making us feel appreciated!!!
    You are awesome!
    [smilie=be mine!.gif]

32. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

33. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Kiteh Kawasaki!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. origlegman
    Chat with Me

35. origlegman
    Chat with Me