❤ ❤ ❤ Daily shout out thread! ❤ ❤ ❤

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KelF, Nov 24, 2010.

1. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual and intoxicating Bryce Stevens!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Shout Out to The Alien Cathouse Ladies!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

3. VanityAffair
    Chat with Me

VanityAffair Well-Known Member

Yes a great shout out to the Alien Cathouse Girls...................................

4. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual and intoxicating Michelle Sweets!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]SHOUT OUT TO THE AMAZING DESTINI STARR AND ISIS STONE[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

6. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Shout Out to All the Love Ranch South Lovers!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

7. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual and intoxicating Willow Love!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Giving a "Shout Out" to all the "Sisterhood of ALL of Dennis' properties and have a Great Day with lot's of cum to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual and intoxicating Bryce Stevens!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Shout out to Verona Amore my boo thang <3

11. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SHOUT OUT TO FREEKYGEEK ON HIS BIRTHDAY............HAVE A GREAT ONE

12. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual and intoxicating Arya Black! !! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Shout Out to Alice Little!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

14. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual and intoxicating Willow Love!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

[smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]A SHOUT OUT TO THE SAGEBRUSH STARLETS[smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

16. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]
    Origlegman you're a dream!

17. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Shout Out to Ellie Rose!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

18. origlegman
    Chat with Me

19. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Shout Out to All the Ladies!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

20. origlegman
    Chat with Me

21. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual and intoxicating Chase Logan!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Shout Out to Caressa!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

DarkSampson likes this.
  23. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

Shout out to all the Love Ranch North Lovers!!! Including Vanity

24. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual and intoxicating Michelle Sweets!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Shout Out to Air Force Amy[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

26. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual and intoxicating KelF!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. willowlove
    Chat with Me

28. origlegman
    Chat with Me

29. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Shout Out to Willow!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

30. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

A shout out to "All The Sisterhood of the Kit Kat Ranch"!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. willowlove
    Chat with Me

32. origlegman
    Chat with Me

33. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Shout Out to Roxanne!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

34. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

A shout out to all the staff, drivers, builders, maintenance and all the girls at th ranches!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

35. origlegman
    Chat with Me