RANCH SPECIAL ❤️Valentines date❤️

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by CrystalMoon, Jan 10, 2020.

1. CrystalMoon
    Chat with Me

CrystalMoon Kitty Courtesan! Our time together is precious ❤️

Since Valentine’s Day is coming up I just wanted to talk about our lovely little area around the ranches ❤️

There are lots of cool things to do in the Reno/Tahoe area. We have movie theaters, (even an out door one), spas, fine dining and more

Wouldn’t it be wonderful to go out, get a massage, eat at a lovely restaurant, get to know each other a bit more. Then after, we could go back to my room or a hotel room and have a Valentine’s Day to remember with chocolates, whipped cream, strawberries......mmmmm doesn’t that sound romantic?

XoXo

Book me soon❤️ Before it’s too late!
    [email protected]
    Or call
    (775)-246-9975 ext.0 and if you put down a 10% deposit you get extra time with me ❤️

Last edited: Jan 13, 2020
    AshbeeLove likes this.
  2. I would like to see you miss Crystal for valentines ❤❤

CrystalMoon likes this.
  3. GREAT INFO BOOK @CrystalMoon TODAY[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

CrystalMoon likes this.
  4. CrystalMoon
    Chat with Me

I can’t wait to see you ❤️❤️❤️

5. BOOK YOUR VALENTINES DAY SPECIAL WITH @CrystalMoon [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

CrystalMoon likes this.
  6. Any guy would be lucky to spend the 14th with her! Just imagine a romantic candlelit dinner with this lovely nymphet gazing at you sensually. Imagine slipping into a frothy scented bathtub and licking her white chocolate body from head to toe!

CrystalMoon likes this.
  7. CrystalMoon
    Chat with Me

Oh my gosh ❤️❤️❤️ You have such a way with words [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]