PIC THREAD ❤️ playing with myself❤️

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by CrystalMoon, Jan 19, 2020.

1. CrystalMoon
    Chat with Me

CrystalMoon Kitty Courtesan! Our time together is precious ❤️

When no ones here to keep me company, I guess I have no choice but to play with myself and get off aaallll by myself. But that’s okay. Masturbation and really healthy and good for your sanity. It reduces stress and relaxes muscles you didn’t know were tense. I love to touch myself in front of someone. Seeing them look me up and down, bite their lip as my juices flow, legs wide open, small moans escaping my lips, watching them play with themselves~
    6BB33F6C-8F37-4DF0-9819-A9BC6D04D323.jpeg 23D92E74-2F29-499E-B8FE-3E2DD6B1874A.jpeg
    Let’s masturbate together, cum together, and most importantly, be together ❤️

Let’s book an experience with me
    [email protected]
    Or call (775)246-9975 ext.0 and if you put down a deposit, we can have extra time together

See you soon
    XoXo
    Crystal Moon

2. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

AutumnVerlot Nympho Next Door

You are gorgeous girl! ❤ ❤ ❤❤ ❤

Leo Goodale and CrystalMoon like this.
  3. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

Interesting topic @CrystalMoon. I use one of those STRONG back massagers to do the trick for me. It's more of a sleep aid because one I'm DONE I'm out like a light. LOL!

What toys do you use. Plain and straight or curved to hit the G?

Here's a pix of my massager. massager.jpg

CrystalMoon likes this.
  4. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

Oh almost forgot. There's another crazy expensive massager on the market called the Theragun. Here's a video:

CrystalMoon likes this.
  5. CrystalMoon
    Chat with Me

So are you ❤️ We need to get some pictures done together ❤️❤️❤️

Leo Goodale likes this.
  6. CrystalMoon
    Chat with Me

These are good massagers. I’ve seen a lot of the ladies with these. And I don’t use vibrators inside. They don’t work for me.

7. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

Leo Goodale Well-Known Member

I would love to see you 2 hot, beautiful girls in pictures together. Would love to experience the real thing though.