About Me ❤❤Get To Know Me Alexa Wu❤❤

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by AlexaWu, Apr 22, 2020.

1. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

Lol... Ok you can have both and I will wait to eat my dessert :p:p In bed if I can wait that long:cool::cool:

AlexaWu likes this.
  2. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

AlexaWu Well-Known Member

[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

3. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

How would your best female friend describe you? how would you best male friend describe you?

4. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

Would you or have you had sex in a public place? Would you give a blow job in the back of the movie theater or let your lover down your panties if you had any on to play with your kitty

5. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Female: Honest and a good listener.
    Male: Honest, one of the guys and isn't biased.

Your turn!

tahoebigbear likes this.
  6. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

These questions are for private! :p

lover5 likes this.
  7. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

female...great at giving bare hugs and massages...male, fun road trip partner, responsible

AlexaWu likes this.
  8. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

Ok your right my apologies if we went to a movie would it be a funny movie or a chick flick?

AlexaWu likes this.
  9. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Comedy! Love a good chick flick but prefer a comedy any day!

10. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

your time travel machine has just arrived and you're ready for your first adventure. what time and place do you pick and why?

11. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Wow, this is a great question. Would come back as flying dinosaurs when mankind had not existed. Dinosaurs are fascinating creatures and so many unknnown details. I cant describe the emotions I would feel (likely a mix of excitement, nervousness, scared) to see how they interact and I bet it would be amazing to see the planet, untouched by mankind.

Where is your first adventure if you could travel back in time and why? @tahoebigbear

12. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

after reading Shogun and seeing the last samurai , I have been interested in Japan and that time period but I need someone to go with me???

Last edited: Jun 13, 2020
    AlexaWu likes this.
  13. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Japan is amazing. What parts do you want to visit first? I'm sure it'll be easy to get someone to accompany you. Have never heard a bad thing and had a wonderful experience and I need to go back to explore more.

tahoebigbear likes this.
  14. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

What type of fish do you catch? Maybe you could teach me how to maintain fishing reels. I've never had the opportunity to try.

The news is discouraging to listen/watch. I've also stopped reading in depth articles and sticking to snippets.

Stay safe, SF has a lot going on California is the now the hot spot.

15. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Smoked fish is always a good thing. Delicious!

16. kmerrill
    Chat with Me

kmerrill Well-Known Member

The Last Samurai as in the Tom Cruise movie? If so, that movie is super underappreciated! I love that movie!

tahoebigbear likes this.
  17. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

your time machine is ready for your next adventure, where, when and why are you going?

AlexaWu likes this.
  18. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

When the dinosaurs roamed the earth! It would be amazing to see how they lived and interacted with each other.

Your turn! @tahoebigbear

Last edited: Jul 7, 2020