❤❤ Animals in need of foster care during this time ❤❤

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AlexaWu, Mar 17, 2020.

1. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

AlexaWu Well-Known Member

Hi friends,

In these stressful times, please take a moment to reach out to people who may be living alone and in need of our help to bring supplies.

Many local animal shelters are needing additional help to foster an animal since they are closing to the public, with limited staff. If you're unable to, donations are another way to help. Donations are tax deductible.

"Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you."

-Princess Diana
    Stay safe and healthy and we will meet again soon [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

xoxo,
    Alexa Wu

Last edited: Mar 17, 2020
  2. Thank you very much for this Alexa! I work in a shelter and it is definitely true! My department has people in the hospital right now, so we are very short staffed and it is scary times.

AlexaWu likes this.
  3. Alexa, you’re a very kind hearted lady. We’ve been helping with deliveries for elderly people. We must help our furry friends too. ;)

AlexaWu likes this.
  4. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Another thoughtful post from a truly caring woman. Alexa is the real deal. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

AlexaWu likes this.
  5. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Hope a cure will be found soon <3 Stay safe

6. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

You guys are wonderful! Please share photos if you have time <3

7. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Thank you [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Alexa,
    Thanks for also bringing attention to our furry friends. We volunteer at a local golden retriever rescue facility and it also has been impacted. Donate people! shelters, Meals on Wheels, any cause you are passionate about. There are a million ways to help. Let’s show the world what the USA is made of. And of course revisit these havens where these remarkable women work. Be extra generous!:)

AlexaWu likes this.
  9. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Yes! I love how you have such a big heart @Hiker dude !

10. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Has anyone been fostering animals? What has your experience been like?

11. @AlexaWu ...... I just took in a wonderful little ferret named Kaos. She is so cute and a lot of fun. The best part is she gets along with my other 3 ferrets so well that I just adopted her......so now I have 4 little thieves......but honestly they are so much fun, just don’t leave your keys, phone or wallet laying around for them to take......lol

AlexaWu likes this.