╚☆ ANNA SUVARI'S EROTICA: My fantasies laid bare!

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by ☆ Anna Suvari ☆, May 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm finishing up one that I'll be posting soon! Sure is nice to be done writing papers. Now I can write about more exciting things again. ;)

2. Looking forward to your next story Anna

3. As long as it's involving you,it will be worth the wait! :wink:

4. I hope you like it! ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. good, because your story's are really good!!

6. Just thinking about us getting together soon has inspired erotic thoughts about our upcoming carnal coupling! :twisted: :wink:

7. I'll see if I can wiggle my way in to your next chapter! :twisted:

8. To me,erotic is spelled...Anna Suvari! :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. Been, eh, preoccupied. Will post more soon! :)

10. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

I am a fan of your erotica :D but I think I might have been one of those reasons why you have been preoccupied :wink: [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] but until you post more your fans could always come see you. Lets face it the real thing is
    SOOOOOOO MUCH HOTTER [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]
    I know we created a real HOT STORY [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. Yes, we did! I couldn't possibly do our latest party justice if I tried. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. Boy ain't that the truth. :twisted: Especially if she's wearing a hot, tight black dress. [smilie=hot over you.gif]

13. You liked? ;) :twisted:

14. As hot as Anna's erotica can be,experiencing your own version with her will cause a meltdown! :wink: :twisted:

15. Speaking of melting, you make me do just that. :oops: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Anna we have got to party with Laci again soon [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] How Hot was that. You ladies just have to give me a heads up first so I can stretch first I was so sore the next morning. I couldn't turn my head for a couple hours. That's when you know you had a HOT party when you can't move the next day and there was no intentional pain during the party Just good old fashion [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] FUN :wink: I can't wait for a second trip to LA and some special Anna time too. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. Whenever you're ready, sexy! Laci and I couldn't stop smiling after that party. :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

If you only knew my fantasies! :wink: [smilie=hot over you.gif]

19. When we melt together to become one,there's no better feeling on earth! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] I'm still smiling and I'm glad I could do my part in showing you two AMAZING LADIES some moments of joy :oops: :wink: :D [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] a few more yoga classes and I should be ready for round two :wink: [smilie=hot over you.gif]

21. If you ever need a private yoga instructor, I'd be happy to help! ;) :twisted:

22. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

:shock: [smilie=hot over you.gif] You are my private instructor [smilie=hot over you.gif] and you can be my private yoga instructor too cuz I'm having trouble with one position can you teach me Downward DOGGIE STYLE :wink: [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. Among many, many others ... :twisted:

24. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

:shock: :shock: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] Anna anything you want to teach me I want to learn because I know it is going to be FUN and HOT [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] I can't wait to see what you have in mind for me the next time we see each other [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. Already planning your next adventure in "L.A." ... :twisted:

26. Only days now until I'm living out MY erotic fantasies with YOU!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. I got very turned on reading these. Maybe we can work in a story with the theme I emailed you about. If you need any inspiration or ideas about that let me know.

28. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hot over you.gif] I've been good all year I hope you and Laci think I was GREAT :wink: so maybe Santa will give me an early present another trip to L A [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. I have JUST the party in mind for you, Hewitt. Check your PMs! :twisted: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. I would like to tell,and show you some of the things I have in mind! :twisted:

31. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

I still read these when I need "inspiration". :wink: :twisted:

32. Picturing the two of us together is an erotic fantasy without equal! :wink: :twisted:

33. Your dedication to the board is an inspiration to me. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.