About Me “Just another typical Tuesday” Torrey’s Stories episode 2

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by TorreyLisa, Jul 18, 2022.

1. TorreyLisa
    Chat with Me

TorreyLisa A perfect blend of lingerie, leather, & diamonds.

Story time!
    #TorreysStories #brothelstories

One of the things I’m proud of is the fact I am *really* talented at making people feel comfortable. It’s one thing to try something new in a new atmosphere, but it’s another thing for a new client to walk away without their nervousness backfiring in the process.

My goal? I want you to walk away with mind-blowing experiences and good memories that will never be forgotten.

Furthermore, I want you to replay it in your head over and over again. Then I want you to come back.

Recently a couple came in seeking a new experience they had been fantasizing about for months. They toured with multiple girls, and for one reason or another, they didn’t find the right fit.

I waited around a bit for a turn to meet them because THIS IS MY JAM.

Well, I’m glad I waited and they didn’t get discouraged before I had a chance to meet them!

And — as I suspected, it was essentially a specialty request that I have lots of experience with.

As we discussed the details, I giggled and said “Back home in Colorado I would call this a typical Tuesday!”

My only concern? How long she would need to feel comfortable enough to sink into the experience. My boss was listening in on the negotiation and about died laughing in the office when I asked the guy how long he felt he would need for this kind of experience and he said “I might last 30 seconds!” :D:cool:

For her sake, not his, I suggested they add more time to the party.

The girl was the one ultimately choosing, and she turned to her partner and said, “She is perfect!”

We negotiated the activities and the entire scene, but they needed to move some money around to meet my price for the amount of time I recommended.

They shifted gears suddenly and said they wanted to talk about it and they would “come back.”

This usually means one of two things:

1. They can’t afford my rate and need to dip out without being embarrassed, possibly never to be seen again. (Hint: I always strive to meet your budget!)​

Or,

2. They will come to a financial agreement and find the money they need and *actually* come back. ​

Welp. They came back. With big smiles and extra money in hand.

She didn’t need as much time as we thought because she sank right into it like it was a typical Tuesday.

And the guy learned a thing or two about himself - and her - along the way. [smilie=happy.gif]

I ended up using the extra time for giving the proper aftercare, which is definitely needed after something that intense.

As I assisted her in the shower, she confided with me that was the most empowered she has ever felt with her partner.

I told them it’s an honor and a privilege for me… because it is.

As I walked them back out to the parlor, they both said I was clearly a “professional” because I made them feel at ease for something so new to them both and they can’t wait for the “next time”’we get to play.

Needless to say…Everything was smooth and fun for us all. ❤️

They will definitely be back! [smilie=call me.gif]

Are you a couple who wants to explore new fantasies? Email me and let’s chat about it!

[email protected]

Or…call in a 10% deposit of your intended budget and book an appointment with me in advance of your arrival:
    (775) 246-5683 EXT. 0

(Appointments available 24/7 with advance notice)

I also take walk-ins from:

12pm to 12am (noon to midnight) Sun/Mon/Thur

12pm to 2am Fri/Sat

See you soon! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Lunch Buffett likes this.