REVIEW “Amazing Revisit with Riley”

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by RileyRyder, Apr 2, 2022.

1. **Posted on behalf of client**
    E8D504D0-332B-4C3D-AC76-8818084555E4.jpeg

It was the second time I got to meet up with Riley. We communicated for a bit to confirm a good date and time that worked for both of us and it was so worth it. We talked about things that could be a possibility during our date and it seemed like everything I was hoping for was going to come true.

When I arrived Riley greeted me in the parlor and she’s as beautiful and amazing as I remembered and we went to her room. We talked about everything we had already been discussing and came to an agreement right away did the paper work and we were off to the bungalow suite.

Just watching Riley lean over the tub to begin filling it for a bubble bath, I was immediately entranced by her body. Even more once we both got naked and got in the tub. We had some fun during the bubble bath then moved things over to the bed. We had great conversations in between everything else. I got lost in her eyes a few time. We even had a talk about what we’re going to do the next time. I really hope to see her again as soon as I can! AMAZING!!

ROADRUNNER J likes this.