Retired

Share This Page

Quake

New Member, Male, 68, from Central Kansas

Quake was last seen:
Mar 9, 2024
    1. PhoenixRose
      PhoenixRose
      Hey there! Welcome to your new addiction….me! If you give me the chance, I hope to win over your affections and show you an amazing time you’ll never forget. I’d love to meet you and get to know one another. Feel free to come say hi at Sagebrush Ranch! You can also message me anytime here or email me at [email protected] X: PhoenixRoseSBR ♥♡♥ I can’t wait to hear from you! xoxo ♥ Phoenix Rose ♥
    2. KikiLover
      KikiLover
      Hi, it's Kiki here. I want to party with you, lets have some fun together! Message me on here or email me: [email protected]
    3. cumishaamado
      cumishaamado
      Thanks for likig my post and I hope to meet and party with you with many memorable experiences to cherish!!!
    4. MonicaPrescott
      MonicaPrescott
      Hey Lover, welcome to the board!! I’m glad to see you found your way to paradise. Now all you have to do is find your way to me, you won’t be disappointed!!!!!

Name: Monica Prescott
      Schedule: 2pm-2am everyday
      Booking with 10% deposit: (775)-246-7252 ext.0
      Email: [email protected]
      Twitter/X: @MonicaPres777
      1. Quake likes this.
    5. cumishaamado
      cumishaamado
      Welcome to the Board!!! I would love to fulfill your fantasies with lot's of naughty thoughts to cum!!! Email: [email protected]

Booking info with a 10% deposit, call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0 You can also text or call me on my cell at (310) 779-7319
      1. Quake likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 21, 1956 (Age: 68)
    Retired