Comments on Profile Post by JackDaniels

1. Madison Malone
    Madison Malone
    Hey Jack! Lol thank you so much for the compliment . I like your username. How are you?
    Jan 31, 2018
  2. JackDaniels
    JackDaniels
    Not to bad. Just another day in the life. So where are you from?
    Jan 31, 2018
    Madison Malone likes this.
  3. Madison Malone
    Madison Malone
    Hmmmm I wonder what a day in the life of Jack Daniels Consists of.
    Jan 31, 2018
  4. Madison Malone
    Madison Malone
    I am Cuban/Italian orginally born and raised in Miami. I moved to Las Vegas about 2 years ago. What about you?
    Jan 31, 2018
  5. JackDaniels
    JackDaniels
    thats a sexy mix you have going on there. I like it. Ive never been to Miami whats it like there? haha a day in my life might seem boring to you. Im sure you always have something exciting going on. Im originally from Memphis Tennessee but I work between there and Vegas for the past 7 years. So I guess you could say Vegas has become a second home to me. How do you like Las Vegas so far?
    Jan 31, 2018
  6. Madison Malone
    Madison Malone
    Well I guess you can say that Miami is everything it is in the pictures at least when you are visiting as a tourist and guess it does have that sort of Scarface appeal LOL
    Jan 31, 2018
    JackDaniels likes this.
  7. Madison Malone
    Madison Malone
    It is good to hear that you are not far from me. have you ever visited our ranches before?
    Jan 31, 2018
    JackDaniels likes this.
  8. Madison Malone
    Madison Malone
    I can say Nevada in general is way different than I expected but in all the right ways. I always say i came here for one week 2 years ago. Haha so i must like it a lot here. The only thing I miss is the beach!
    Jan 31, 2018
    JackDaniels likes this.
  9. JackDaniels
    JackDaniels
    hmmm maybe you'll have to be my tour guide one day....I have always wondered about the beaches there. Is it true they have nude and topless beaches? lol
    Jan 31, 2018
  10. JackDaniels
    JackDaniels
    I had always heard of the Bunny Ranch I remember seeing the HBO series Cathouse a couple times but unfortunately I have always been business business business everytime I am in Las Vegas
    Jan 31, 2018
  11. JackDaniels
    JackDaniels
    I have only managed to visit a few local strip joints and don't get me wrong its fun but I feel it is very impersonal and well to be honest gets kind of boring after a few hours of the same thing. How long have you worked in brothels?
    Jan 31, 2018
  12. Madison Malone
    Madison Malone
    Play your cards right and ill be the best tour guide you ever had ;)
    Jan 31, 2018
  13. Madison Malone
    Madison Malone
    Miami and ft lauderdale do have nude and topless beaches. The nude beach isnt quite what you would expect though haha
    Jan 31, 2018
  14. Madison Malone
    Madison Malone
    Starting as a stripper and transitioning into the prostitution side of the sex industry i can surely understand what you mean by strip clubs being impersonal. In a brothel setting it is an entirely differrnt atmosphere allowing.
    Jan 31, 2018
    JackDaniels likes this.
  15. Madison Malone
    Madison Malone
    A very different interaction. In a strip club you are always worried about if you are crossing a line and are a lot of times misled or promise something that wasn't realistic and ended up taking a loss
    Jan 31, 2018
    JackDaniels likes this.
  16. Madison Malone
    Madison Malone
    And there's always the matter of sometimes wanting more than a dance haha it's fun to start with one but going home with blue balls isn't exactly my idea of a good night
    Jan 31, 2018
    JackDaniels likes this.
  17. JackDaniels
    JackDaniels
    good to know that you understand first hand. where did you dance?
    Feb 1, 2018
  18. JackDaniels
    JackDaniels
    well I am curious and that was has brought me to create an account on here. I like that I can kind of get to know you before I "get to know you" lol
    Feb 1, 2018
  19. Madison Malone
    Madison Malone
    I started dancing in Miami I danced at a few clubs in Vegas but none can compare to the brothel expirence. There is honestly no comparison. You need to come see for yourself!
    Feb 1, 2018
    JackDaniels likes this.
  20. Madison Malone
    Madison Malone
    I agree. This messege board is essential key to having "the perfect brothel expirience" its a virtual try before you buy lol
    Feb 1, 2018
    LuxuryLove and JackDaniels like this.
  21. JackDaniels
    JackDaniels
    When are you usually at work?
    Feb 1, 2018
    LuxuryLove and Madison Malone like this.
  22. Madison Malone
    Madison Malone
    I am for the most part available year round at both Alien cathouse and Love ranch Vegas (South). The best way to ensure I am available on the date/dates and time you wish to visit me is by making an appointment. I live close to both houses so it is easy for me to make my schedule flexible to your desired dates. Did you have a specific date in mind?
    Feb 1, 2018