Comments on Profile Post by JadeCapri

1. SpectrumAquila
    SpectrumAquila
    Well I booked an appointment with someone at the Kit Kat Ranch, I have social anxiety and figured traveling to a brothel would help, considering I do have difficulty talking to people, especially women, also that I sorta repressed myself, which I didn't like, and I was teased a lot.
    Sep 11, 2017
  2. SpectrumAquila
    SpectrumAquila
    Anyways, I traveled all the way to the Kit Kat Ranch only to find out the woman I made an appointment with was no longer there. I went to the bar and Colette Wingtouched introduced herself, I was about to freak out, but she calmed me. I already new who she was because I had seen her YouTube Videos with Kira Rain, I recognized her tattoos and we do have similar interests.
    Sep 12, 2017
  3. SpectrumAquila
    SpectrumAquila
    Anyways I booked a party with both of them because my plans had already changed. They asked me to leave a review for them and I had to sign up on this forum to do it. That was the least I could do for them, they helped me ways beyond what I could imagine. I wasn't planning on leaving comments after that but then I figured I couldn't hide forever, I mean I don't want to. Ate logo!
    Sep 12, 2017
  4. SpectrumAquila
    SpectrumAquila
    Oh and thanks for the birthday wishes.
    Sep 12, 2017