VICAM - Now That's a Party!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Insomniac, Feb 3, 2012.

1. I had the amazing opportunity to party with not only, Cindi, but also Annie, Malika, and Vanilla at the Love Ranch this past Tuesday. It was the highlight of my trip, to say the least, but a gentleman never tells, so I'll leave it at that. Okay, fine, if you need details, we were everywhere - laughing it up at the bar, out in the hot tub, and heating up the VIP Suite. These wonderful ladies made me feel like a king and I suggest you give the VICAM party a try. You certainly won't regret it.

2. I had a complete blast baby, I can't wait to do it again. Picking you up in the limo was just the start. I had so much fun with dining at the y with you on the other girls and just a hot sexual time all together. [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

3. Hands, lips, lovely breasts - they were everywhere! What a pleasure palace we turned it into!

4. Needless to say, I had an AMAZING time with you handsome! And not to mention all the other lovely ladies! So much sex, I was spent afterwards, but still wanted more, more, more!!! :lol:

My only question - Can we have a Round 2 as soon as possible?!?!?!?! :D :D :D

[smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

5. I agree, there were so many options in that party my head was spinning.

6. First I want to thank you sooooo much for the best party of the year so far!!! It was awesome to have that many people in one room and hot tub together! I also enjoyed the time we got to spend in the limo from Reno to the ranch! I gave us an opportunity to catch up on things before all the fun happened at the ranch! I still want to make you breakfast in bed sometime! Thanks again for an AWESOME time!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Oh yes, the limo ride was so much fun, we got the opportunity to warm things up before the party and then went to town when we arrived at the ranch. :D

8. A party with you two would be a dream come true for me!!! :twisted:

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

9. Awesome way to start a year. So happy you had so much fun.

10. I'm glad you ladies had fun too. I wanted to please you as much as you wanted to please me. [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

We're definitely going to do this again in some way, shape, or form.

11. WOW! I'm a little jealous of all the beautiful women you had that room, Insomniac! Glad you had a good time :)

xoxo

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Have recuperated yet? :twisted: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. Thanks, Ruby! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. I have...but I definitely want more, Jade. :twisted: [smilie=be mine!.gif]

15. What a way to have a party right?

16. you know it, babe [smilie=call me.gif]

17. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

That is what I say [smilie=hot over you.gif]

18. This was one of a kind party can't wait to do it again.

19. Next time the treat is on me again. :mrgreen:

20. now that is a party make sure you include me next time

21. This was the best party ever.

22. What a way to do a party right