Anna Suvari is THE ONE for couples parties!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by annasuvarissexslave, Oct 21, 2008.

1. I have been fortunate enough to have partied with the lovely Anna Suvari thrice: once by myself, once as a very grateful voyeur while Anna pleased my wife (seven times, no less), and finally as part of the best couples party I could possibly imagine.

My wife and I decided months ago that our anniversary gift to each other would be to realize our fantasy to be with Anna simultaneously. We're both enchanted by Anna's long legs, all-natural breasts, delicious nectar and, of course, engaging personality. She was voted Courtesan of the Year in Nevada for a reason, folks. Your heart will go pitter-patter every time she flashes that dentist's-daughter smile at you. If it doesn't, I'll personally refund your money. :D

Our only concern going into our party was that there wouldn't be enough Anna to go around. That concern turned out to be totally unfounded. Anna was so warm and welcoming to both of us. We were at ease, and raring to go, within seconds of talking to her. She recognizes that there's a delicate balance between having extramarital fun and protecting boundaries, and that is reflected in how she treats you. My wife and I have talked about it many times since our couples party, and we agree that our marriage is much stronger for having opened it to Anna's skillful, sensual touch. Our fantasy life is richer than we ever imagined it could be. I have given my wife full permission to see Anna whenever she likes, and they already have their next party arranged. Believe me, I'll reap the benefits when she gets home! 8)

Making our experience all the more fantastic is that negotiations with Anna are a breeze. No pressure whatsoever. She'll drain you sexually but never financially, which is very much appreciated given the condition of our economy. Given the research we did before coming to the ranch, my wife and I also felt like Anna was very generous with her time. We've already decided that our future anniversaries will be spent with Anna as long as she is at the Bunny Ranch, which we hope is a long, long time.

Thank you, Miss Suvari. You're absolutely the one for us!

2. I love, love, LOVE couples parties, and the one I had with you and your wife was as sizzling hot as they come! And yes, I have the date circled for your wife's next visit. ;) I'm sure she'll whisper all the naughty details in your ear when she gets back ... :twisted:

Thanks for the review! Smooch! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. WOW!!!!! I have got to get my wife down there!!

4. Suddenly, I am seeing the benefits to having a wife. :lol:

5. Suddenly, I am seeing stars! :twisted: :twisted:

6. Suddenly, I am seeing myself at the Bunny Ranch very soon. :lol:

7. Suddenly is almost here! Just a week ... :)

8. Suddenly I am jealous as hell!!!!

9. Aw, friedgumbo, your time is coming. Our time! ;)

10. One of my favorite reviews. Bump for the two-time Courtesan of the Year and two-time Bunny of the Month, Miss Anna Suvari. [smilie=be mine!.gif]

11. I'd love for your wife to be down there. ;) :twisted:

12. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

It is hard to determine who loves Anna more, men or women. I guess we'll have to call it a tie. :wink:

13. Anna is the one for us too :mrgreen:

14. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

What a way to celebrate an anniversary! :D

I've never received an anniversary present myself. :(

15. Really? :(

16. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

Yeah. I guess I need to give myself a really good present. :D

17. I'd say you deserve it and then some! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

A gift of a date with you would be the best present of my life! Even if I have to give it to myself. :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. Anytime! ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. The gift that keeps on giving! :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

That is so true! You give a lot of yourself to all you encounter. And the memories last a lifetime! :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

You are the gift that keeps on giving, sweetie! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. Being Anna Suvari's sex slave obviously seems to have its perks. [smilie=happy.gif]

25. You're a prime candidate, I must say. :twisted:

26. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

Where do I sign up? :D [smilie=hot over you.gif]

27. That's the thing: You don't sign up. You simply do as you're told. :twisted: ;)

28. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

Yes, mistress. May I have another? :wink: :twisted:

29. You may have several. :twisted:

30. How bout now :mrgreen:

31. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

Woo hoo! What else would you have me do? :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. Where are you? :twisted:

33. I will always cherish what we have shared,Anna! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

35. Jade,how about Anna,me and you? :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]