A HOT Night with Lucy Fire

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Crock_Harker, Jan 6, 2012.

1. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Crock_Harker Well-Known Member

Lucy Fire has been on my radar for a very long time, but for some reason we were never at the LRN at the same time to meet, get to know one another and eventually party. Finally, shortly before Christmas, I had the opportunity to get to know her better. Aside from being one of the most physically fit people I have ever met, she is also strikingly beautiful with red hair and exquisite green eyes. Lucy is all natural (and I hope she stays that way) and stands at 5'3". She has a wonderful outgoing personality and is one of the most down to earth, real people you will ever meet. Truly genuine in every respect.

Once I knew I was headed over to the LRN tonight, I messaged her to see if she was around and lucky for me, she was. I arrived around 5:30pm. Rachel Renee, Gillian Sloan and Jill Chandler all arrived shortly after me from their respective vacations. It was nice to catch up with them for a bit. I even talked Cronus Walker into joining me at the ranch so I could buy him a drink. Also...BunnyQuest happened to show up randomly as well, so it was nice to have familiar faces around as we visited with the ladies in the parlor.

I had planned to stay at the Gold Dust, but the AMAZING staff (thank you Dianne, Ellie, Brandi, Carl, Bradley, Adrienne and everyone else at the LRN) prepared a guest room for me at the ranch. Fortunately for me, they put me in Jade's room. :) Unfortunately for me, she is still in Brazil. :(

After spending some time in the "office" in chat with Natalia, Naudia and Cindi, Lucy Fire came out and sat down with me and I immediately put my laptop away. We sat in the parlor chatting away like old friends until the time came that she whisked me away to her room for a little fun.

The negotiation was quick and painless and we got down to business. One small detail: Lucy has a small flame tattoo just above her kitty which is EXTREMELY sexy. I believe I am one of the first guys to actually see this up close and personal as she only recently started allowing DATY with men for her parties.

Lucy is definitely a firecracker in the bedroom, which is obviously her trademark given her working name. I am not usually a sweater when I party no matter how hot the party gets, but she made me SWEAT! She has an intense energy and passion about her which is unmistakable.

When the party was over and the room sufficiently steamy, we lay for a few minutes cuddling, which was the perfect way to cap a perfect party.

Lucy, my white hot flame: Believe me when I say again that our party tonight far exceeded my expectations. You truly are "fire" in the bedroom and nothing can extinguish your flames. I cannot wait until our next blaze!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Great review Crock!!!! [smilie=happy.gif]

Al

3. very steamy details

4. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Thanks, Al! Lucy is a definite MUST for anyone who wants one "helluva" good time! :mrgreen:

5. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Thanks, Dahlia! Things definitely got steamy last night. Needed some cooling off after all that heat.

6. awwww!! thanks so much sweetness!! I for sure had a BLAST with you last night!! So glad we finally got to make it happen!! And YES we do need to FOR SURE do it again soon! Next time we gotta make our own movie together... ;)

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

7. nice review crock,she is very sweet

8. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Absolutely!!! That sounds hot...Lucy Fire hot, to be exact! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

9. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Thanks, Bert. Lucy is indeed sweet. Sugar and spice and everything nice! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

10. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

You can't go wrong with choosing Lucy!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. Hot Review

12. Thanks so much ladies!!Luv you all!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Thanks, Natalia! I definitely agree with you 100%! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Thanks, Cindi! I had to cool off before I wrote it. :mrgreen: