Annie Andersin Part Two

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by CronusWalker, Jan 3, 2012.

1. CronusWalker
    Chat with Me

CronusWalker Well-Known Member

Well I said I was going to repeat a party with Annie and New Years Eve I got to achieve that goal. I had gone over to the Moonlite Bunny Ranch earlier in the evening to take pictures, and then left around 10pm to go to the Love Ranch to take some pictures there too. Annie was there in an outstanding costume with her smile lighting up the entire parlor. We sat together for the evening, with a kiss at the stroke of midnight. I then asked if she was interested in ending 2011 and starting out 2012 with some fireworks of our own. Her eyes lit up and she led me to her room for further discussion. After a very brief negotiation, we proceeded to ring in the New Year, fortunately the bed was very sturdy as I am not sure what would have happened with a less than robust bedframe. We had to keep opening and then closing the window as it would get very, very hot in the room for some reason….. lol. Annie is one of those special people that can read your mind in what you want, and enjoys everything that I wanted to do and is able to suggest more when needed. She has a way of making you feel special and sexy, no matter who you are. Afterward, we went out to the parlor where I recovered, and she went back to freshen up. I managed to get back home somehow, but I’m still smiling days later.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

2. Cronus, you are a sweetheart! I have really enjoyed getting to know you more and more! Whenever you are around it is always enjoyable! I love the special connection that we have and am looking forward to being around you more this year! I have always been told that whatever you are doing and how you are feeling on the turn to the new year is what the new year will be like! So, I will be having great sex and feeling awesome! Thank you for ringing in the new year with me!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. GillianSloan
    Chat with Me

GillianSloan Well-Known Member

Yep, she is pretty great and so happy you got to spend such a special night with her.

4. Thank you Gillian! You are an awesome lady too!!

5. Annie is simply wonderful! Thank you Cronus for an awesome review of an enchanting lady. Love you Annie!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. Love you too, Ruby!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. hot

8. Thank you sexy!!

9. Annie! I think we need to have a two girl one of these days! Reading all of these reviews of yours are really making me hot :D

xoxo

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

I had the pleasure to share Annie with someone and she is Amazing [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. I agree! I would love to do a two girl with you!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. Yes, we did have a great time together! I can't wait to do it again!!

13. Thank you and you are also amazing!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]