I'd love to be part of La famiglia... Do I have your vote?

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by junebug624, Dec 19, 2011.

1. I am an uber outgoing girl who loves to goof around and make jokes. I love to flirt and make people feel completely comfortable around me.

As far as past employment, I have experience working in clubs entertaining gentlemen but my specialty was their lady friends or just solo women themselves. I've always been interested in entering the sex industry but haven't done so yet because I was looking for a safe and legal way of doing so. I am also a Navy vet (honorable discharge a yr ago) so I know a lot about hard work and dedication. I like to apply those principles to every aspect of my life... I work hard and I like to play hard. ;) One of my nicknames is firecracker which I've been told is that even though I may be small, I have a big personality and make a great lasting impression.

I love to sing, dance, watch movies.... And yes I'm a theater geek (shh don't tell anyone)! I also love to travel and have been all over the country as well as several countries; I even lived in Germany for 6 months.

I think I'd make a great addition to the lineup. I may look innocent, but looks can be deceiving... I love to do it all! I'm just as content cuddling all night talking, just as I am having a wild night using my toys and tearing the sheets off the bed.. Btw if you know where I can find a durable toy, I'd be appreciative. I've killed about 3 rabbits, poor things never saw it coming... :( hope y'all think I'd make a great addition as well!

-Serenity Rayne

Almost forgot to add: I'm 4'11", 120lbs, 34D/DD, and wear a sz 3/4 pant... Hope that helps...

2. BTFSTL
    Chat with Me

BTFSTL Well-Known Member

Re: I'd love to be part of La famiglia... But what do you think?

First off, welcome aboard! :)

Here's a thread which tells you everything you'll need to know about becoming a Bunny or a Lover: <a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=39634" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=2&t=39634</a>

Good luck!

3. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Best of luck in joining the Fam :) we need pictures

4. Re: I'd love to be part of La famiglia... But what do you think?

You sound like a great fit. Good luck, sweetie!

5. Re: I'd love to be part of La famiglia... But what do you think?

Sorry it took so long, but here a few photos of me... the last one was taken just a few days ago, and this is my current hairstyle lol...

6. CronusWalker
    Chat with Me

CronusWalker Well-Known Member

Re: I'd love to be part of La famiglia... UPDATE: Pics Added!!!

Good Luck!!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Re: I'd love to be part of La famiglia... UPDATE: Pics Added!!!

Welcome to the boards! If you haven't seen it yet, your should take a look at this post from Anna Suvari: http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=39634. Good luck, as a fellow Navy Veteran, I am pulling for you!

8. Re: I'd love to be part of La famiglia... But what do you think?

Thank you so much... I just finished off the list lol... *crossing fingers*

9. Re: I'd love to be part of La famiglia... UPDATE: Pics Added!!!

Heck yea! Navy Vets, Unite! If you dont mind me asking, what was your rate? Sry, I just love meeting fellow vets.

10. Re: I'd love to be part of La famiglia... UPDATE: Pics Added!!!

Here ya go, I wanted to give ya more of a preview... dont mind the messy look..

11. BTFSTL
    Chat with Me

BTFSTL Well-Known Member

My pleasure!! :) Hope you make it!!

12. Re: I'd love to be part of La famiglia... UPDATE: Pics Added!!!

I was an AT, Petty Officer 2nd Class when I left. Most of my time was with HS-2 Golden Falcons, recently re-badged HSC-12. We deployed aboard the USS Nimitz and USS Constellation.

13. Re: I'd love to be part of La famiglia... UPDATE: Pics Added!!!

That's awesome, my rank was PO2 when I got out as well.. Did you actual get to pilot a chopper? What was your job with the falcons? That is just too cool. When I was in OCS in Newport for a time, I stayed in Nimitz Hall... Of course it wasn't named after the ship, but you mentioning it reminded me of that. Well it is certainly a pleasure to meet you!

~Serenity Rayne

14. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

15. Re: I'd love to be part of La famiglia... UPDATE: Pics Added!!!

No, I was an Aviation Electronics Technician (AT) so I worked on the electronic systems on our helicopters, the HH-60H Rescue Hawk and the SH-60F Ocean Hawk. AW are Aircrewmen, they did fly in the helicopters, as rescue swimmers and operating the anti-submarine warfare systems (ASW) systems. The pilots were all officers.

16. stacytyler
    Chat with Me

stacytyler Bunny Babe! Email me to set up appointments today!

Good luck! :D

17. Thank you so much darlin' for the kind words...

18. Re: I'd love to be part of La famiglia... UPDATE: Pics Added!!!

Ohh, I misread the AT and thought it was an abbreviation for a base... Don't mind me if this sounds lame, but you must be really smart if you worked on the electronic systems! There is just so much you have to know, especially on those huge things. I can only imagine the training you had to do. I myself was in IW, information warfare, yea it screams geek squad, right? Lol while I was in they actually lifted the ban of women on subs, but I'm glad I never ended up on one.. It was a lot of work, but so much fun meeting so many different people and traveling different places.. Very rewarding.

19. Re: I'd love to be part of La famiglia... But what do you think?

Aww thank you... I'm actually kind of a fan of yours, so for you to say that is so awesome..

Serenity Rayne

20. Re: I'd love to be part of La famiglia... But what do you think?

Cute pics!

Please do this for me

e [email protected]

Age because i need to know your 18 or more
    Recent pictures
    The best way to contact you

get this to me and I will help you.

21. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

I love your bio and your pictures are very beautiful! I hope you join us! xoxo hugs & kisses [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. Re: I'd love to be part of La famiglia... But what do you think?

Just sent the email your way, darlin'! I'm ecstatic that you noticed me and are giving me a chance to get to know a little more about me... Thank you!

23. Thank you, I hope I can join y'all as well... I just hope I can be as good as you girls... Y'all set a very high standard!

24. I just wanted to take a minute and say thank you to all the lovely ladies and sweet gentlemen on here that have made me feel so welcome and special already. I have a feeling this is just the beginning to awesome friendships...

~ Serenity Rayne

*raises glass* here's to a great weekend as well.. Salute!! <--a toast we say in my family

25. Re: I'd love to be part of La famiglia... But what do you think?

Very cute!

26. here's a few more pics... they were from halloween... my friends and i were in providence, RI and we stayed at the Biltmore downtown... it was so awesome!

27. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

Lookin delicious! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

28. Thank you so much, Brad! It's been a few days since I've logged on, how has your week been love? Pm sometime so we can play catch up. ;)

29. Re: I'd love to be part of La famiglia... UPDATE: Pics Added!!!

Beautiful=]

30. Re: I'd love to be part of La famiglia... Do I have your vot

Junebug you're a pretty woman. You look too sweet, innocent & wholesome to be a bunny babe, but that can be an advantage to you. Not a diss. If I was at the ranch would you be 1 of my choices, yes.

31. Re: I'd love to be part of La famiglia... Do I have your vot

very cute

32. Re: I'd love to be part of La famiglia... Do I have your vot

So what happened? Did you get in?

33. Re: I'd love to be part of La famiglia... Do I have your vot

lets help out our service ladies ,we got a airforce , why not a navy girl..if you want maybe you can apply for us at Loveranch south..we are looking.