First party with Ruby Rae

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by QTo, Nov 26, 2012.

1. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

I've never done appointments with ladies that I haven't met before, but since Ruby was appointment only, I just had to break that rule just once and setup an appointment with her during my trip to the Reno area.

I was there early and saw Ruby come into LRN in street clothes, she looked great! And when she changed and came out in lingerie, I was blown away. She has a great body, prefect breasts and tight core. I enjoyed all the sexual activities with her and look forward to improving my technique. Ruby is amongst the youngest of the ladies I've had the chance to party, with her only recently being able to drink at the bar.

The party length was either too short for it to feel relaxed like an outdate/overnighter, or it was too long to feel like a "quickie". Since I tend to gravitate towards shorter parties, so I'll probably ask for a shorter one next time. Since it was at an awkward time length, the party was split between party activities and talking/chilling.

I'm envious of all the guys that have had multiple parties with Ruby as undoubtedly parties tend to improve as we get to know each other better. I only had the chance to party with Ruby just once, since she was busy the week that I was there, but I sure hope there's a chance of another party during a future trip.

2. Great write up about Ruby! Sounds like you had a really great time with her, even if it was a short trip. And also an appointment worth making! :)

Ya know, there's always March of next year....where you can see Ruby again and we can team up under similar circumstances like we did back in January of this year at the pool table, only we'll be in a different environment and up against a new group of hotties!

AND no room for miscommunicated C-Blocking this time, lol!

Just sayin! :wink:

3. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

You still won't let that go SouthPaw? ;) LOL

4. Thank you for the lovely write up, QTo! You were a pleasure to be with and I hope we can see each other again :) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

Any time when I'm in town, just remind me not to bite off more than I can chew ;)

6. Wow! Just noticed your signature! (I have mine turned off). Thank you! Glad to be in your spotlight :D

7. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

You're welcome Ruby!

8. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Very nice write up, Qto. Sometimes it's totally worth it to break the rules. Glad you did this time [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

Yes, some rules are meant to be broken :)

10. :twisted: Hehe, agreed!

11. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

I wonder what rule I'll have to break to party with Ruby again :)

12. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

She's back!

13. I am, I am! :)

14. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

Good luck! :)

15. Kimberly Love
    Chat with Me

Kimberly Love Well-Known Member

Great review for a great lady. Glad you had an awesome time. :D

16. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

:) You're a great lady too! :)

17. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

[smilie=hot over you.gif]And she's back yet again! ................................

RubyRae likes this.
  18. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Haha, indeed :D :D :D Hope you're doing well, QTo!

19. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

I'm doing great, hope you're having a great time at the ranch too! :)

20. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

Thank you for the review, QTo! :) xoxo

[​IMG]

21. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

And you're looking oh so perfect too! :)

22. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]