Jayla Conrad: Beyond Supurb!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by intriguingnotion, Dec 9, 2011.

1. My first time at the ranch was very fun, interesting, and outrageously sexy. Jayla was super helpful via e-mail addressing my questions and helping me set up a time to party with her. But when I arrived at the ranch I really didn't know quite what to expect, and to be honest I was a little nervous.

I rang the buzzer twice, the magnetic gate buzzed, and I slowly made my way toward the door. Needless to say I was both excited and terrified at the prospect of what might lie behind those doors. But I kept putting one foot in front of the other, regardless. I opened the door and a kind lady politely asked me who I was there to see. I muttered something akin to "Uhm... hi I'm XXXXXXX and I have a time setup with Jayla at 9PM, sorry I am a little early..." She responded with a smile, told me that it was okay, and directed me to the bar as she went inform Jayla that I had arrived.

I had barely ordered a beer when I turned and there she was: Jayla in the flesh (well in a bra and panties). Needless to say I became some special mixture flustered and aroused then stammered out a nonsensical greeting. Let me tell you something about Jayla: she is outrageously beautiful. Her pictures on the site don't really even do justice to her vitality and warmth. All around she is exactly what any man would be looking for in a fiery red head.

But along with that fire and playfulness she is understanding and very kind. It was my first time visiting a brothel, and Jayla was there holding my hand every step of the way. Even though I was on a tight budget she worked super hard to ensure that I had a wonderful time. During the entire experience she let me take my time to ease into the experience, but wasn't afraid to take the lead and give me nudges (and pokes and gropes) when I needed them.

In the bedroom she is, well, intense. A lover of the highest quality and clearly as much an artist in the bed as she is on paper. With me she had no problem taking the lead and then leading me straight to happy town. Her method is like that of a Jazz musician: well practiced, but decidedly improvisational. She has a keen understanding of tactile sensation and she used every part of her body lavishly on me to elicit some of the most erotic sensations I have ever felt.

In short: if you like fiery and warm redheads with long legs, supple ample tits, and oh-so squeezable bottoms... Scratch that: If you like women then you'll love partying with Jayla.

2. Thank you for coming to see me! I'm so happy I could be so helpful and I only blush at your kind words!

I hope to see you soon babe! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. She is incredible!

4. As are you babe!

5. jayla sounds like a wonderful girl. nice review

6. Thank you! come in and see for yourself why I'm truly the frisky bunny! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Nice review! Jayla is so sexy and also so sweet..! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]