Summer Smith melts in your Heart not in your Hands

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Tony Dark, Nov 20, 2011.

1. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

Summer and I have been trying to meet for a long time and I finally got to meet this Stunning Woman last night. Ok if you haven't seen her pictures go to the profile page look at them drool then come meet her and get weak in the knees because they don't come close to how HOT she is. Summer is very pretty and her body is INCREDIBLE and when she smiles at you. Bang your done. You will melt and book with her. But I'm not shallow all of that physical stuff is icing on cake because her personality is very warm and inviting. She is thoughtful and funny and very down to earth and easy to talk too. If that wasn't enough her touch is one that lets you know when you party with her you are in for the party of your life. I've had some very good teachers lately and you just know who is going to wear you out in the bedroom and trust me Summer is one of those women. I know it's almost winter but just think you can have Summer all year round [smilie=hot over you.gif]

2. Summer is nothing short of gorgeous! I encourage everyone to meet her and experience what she offers :) [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

3. Thank you soo much Tony :D It was a lot of fun talking to you and getting to know you. You are soo sweet
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Summer is becoming my favorite season of the year and yes she is HOT but I don't mind her HEAT [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. A gentleman that I partied with email me this so I can share it with all of you!

I recently had the pleasure of spending some time with Summer Smith. After selecting Summer from the lineup, we spent some time chatting and getting to know each other at the bar. Summer has a very bubbly and playful personality, with a smile to match. After finishing our drinks, we went to Summer's room where negotiations were quick and very fair.

Once back in her room, Summer transformed from the playful girl next door to sensual tigress. Although she is only 5’2”, Summer’s energy and enthusiasm are unmatched! I was wiped out by the end of our party and look forward to spending more time with this charming, young lady.

6. Well we haven't partied yet but I met Justwondering and this is what he had to say about me. He is such an awesome guy. I am very glad that he stoped by lastnight :mrgreen:

I had the delight of meeting Miss Summer face to face this evening. Wow! She completely blew me away. If you are thinking of visiting her, DO IT! Her pictures are among the hottest on here but in person, she is so much nicer that I wouldn't have recognized her without the line up. She is everything in her photos magnified 10 fold. I will be making a trip back for more than a visit. Everything about her screams gfe. Heck, you could even introduce her to your mom. Summer, you were delightful. I can't wait to find out just how much more delightful you can be. Thank you for sharing a portion of your evening with me. That alone was worth the drive.

7. Muah [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Its going to get a lot hotter in my room [smilie=hot over you.gif]

9. [smilie=hot over you.gif] Yes we do! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

10. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

IT was pretty HOT in there the other night [smilie=hot over you.gif] If you get any Hotter we are going to have to change your name to Summer Supernova :wink: [smilie=hot over you.gif]

11. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

She is a gorgeous woman! Excellent review [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] I got to try that sometime [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thank you Summer is just as Sweet as she is Gorgeous and after spending time with her I had to write a review about her [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. I'm dizzy with excitement [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. Summer Supernova :wink: I like the sound of that [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. Here is a new one!!

Recently had my first bunny ranch experience and chose this beautiful blonde with huge tits, Summer Smith. Had an unbelievable experience that was totally worth it! Thank you summer for an awesome time p.s. im coming back for more and hopefully adding a little something ;)

Bryan

17. Thanks Natalia [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hot over you.gif] Has a nice ring to it doesn't :wink: maybe she can be the other side of Summer [smilie=hot over you.gif] I can't wait to experience both [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. I can't wait [smilie=hot over you.gif] I love the new signature!

20. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

We will be seeing each other soon :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] I think your picture looks super hot and I'm glad you like it. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. Im sooo excited! That is one of my favorite pictures of me :D

22. Aww I love you too! [smilie=i love you1.gif]

23. Here is another one!

Fantastic Time - Hello Summer,
    Thank you for a wonderful evening yesterday. Your hospitality was impeccable along with your beauty. I found your freckles along your neck line absolutely intoxicating, and tickling your neck amusing.

24. Summer is very sexy! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

25. So are you SEXY! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. Spanks GolfPro!!! Can't wait to get you in my bed [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]