Bunny Love, Even Better the Second Time!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Spartan Fan, Oct 24, 2011.

1. Spartan Fan
    Chat with Me

Spartan Fan Well-Known Member

I have always believed that the first party of any trip to the ranches, sets the tone for that trip.

On my most recent visit to the ranch, I had the good fortune to have Bunny Love as the first party of that trip. Bunny was just finishing a stay at the ranch and was not scheduled to be at the ranch when I arrived, but was sweet enough to make another visit to the Doc and come in for an appointment with me. I am grateful to her for doing that. A party with Bunny is like no other. I discovered that in March of this year and was very excited to rediscover that on my most recent trip as well.

I have sort of known BL for several years, but have gotten to know her much better the last year or two. While she is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen, she is as down to earth as anyone you will ever meet. She is as real a person as I know…body, mind and soul. She is very outgoing and will make you feel at ease instantly. She is funny as can be and will make you laugh which is a talent that comes naturally to her.

BL has a passion for the outdoors, animals, sports and music. She is an athlete who is in incredible shape. She is witty, sassy, sweet, sexy and accommodating. She is also a free spirit who follows her dreams and will become the subject of your dreams once you party with her.

If you have never had the experience of a party with BL, you owe it to yourself to change that as soon as you can. Plan a ranch visit around her schedule if you have to. I promise you will be glad you did.

Dave

2. Re: BL, Even Better the Second Time!

So happy that you had a great time sweety. Great review. She is wonderful women. :D

3. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Great review! Bunny is a sweet and gorgeous woman!

4. I LOVE Bunny Love!

5. Nice review! Been looking forward to my own Bunny Love experience for some time now. Hopefully, I won't be waiting much longer.

6. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Great review! She's a hottie and has a great reputation both with the gentlemen and her lady coworkers!

7. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

8. Bunny is awesome! Great review. :)

9. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

We love our Bunny Love!!!

10. You always have the best choices Spartan :mrgreen: