My last review for a while... (9/25/11)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by tinybartender, Sep 27, 2011.

1. tinybartender
    Chat with Me

tinybartender Well-Known Member

I owe the staff of the BunnyRanch my thanks for making my 4th visit unbelievable. I know I'm not exactly a VIP client or high roller, considering what I've been able to spend on a party each visit.

However, from Wednesday to the early hours of Monday morning when I left...

Starting with the woman I talked to arranging a ride from Reno, whose name I didn't catch on the phone, (Danielle, if I recognized her voice) thanks for checking on the availability of a bungalow with Suzette three days before I arrived and remembering me.

My driver from the airport, Mike, thanks for entertaining me on the way to the Ranch, I hardly noticed the drive.

The cashier who was working the busy Saturday afternoon at the tail end of Street Vibrations, thanks for allowing me to use the bungalow that became available at the last minute.

The hostess, Heather, thanks for leading me to my undeserved room, and also for introducing me thoroughly to the BunnyRanch kitchen. Ham and pepper jack cheese on sourdough made a delicious dinner sandwich.

The bartender Sunday morning, Kat (or Cat), thanks for letting me keep you company while I finished my book waiting for my appointment in the afternoon.

The tall, dark-haired BunnyBabe on the Sunday morning line-up shift who sat next to me a couple times and whose name I, regretfully, neglected to ask, thanks for being a beautiful distraction while I waited.

The cashier Sunday morning and afternoon, Katie, thanks for putting up with my presence at the bar for most of the day, and letting me know I could still use the bungalow where I was lucky enough to crash twice.

The curvaceous Maya Love, thanks for the candid conversation in the parlor just before my appointment and letting me give you a back rub when you complained you were in pain. I appreciate your unassuming company.

The amazing and accommodating Anna Suvari, thanks for finding room in your schedule for me to try to throw you a party on your last September day. Thanks also for turning the tables on me. I said I didn't want you to be overwhelmed or too busy, so you rocked my world off its axis this time. Thanks for being as wonderful as you have been, each and every time I get to see you! You've always gone above and beyond to make my time with you the best yet.

The lusciously lovely Laci Ann, thanks for being such a fantastic surprise to give Anna and for making the trip outside your own schedule. I think I owe you a party in your honor for that. Seeing you and Anna enjoying each other was a thrill I will not forget!

The voluptuous Veronica Vavoom and petite Morgan Taylor, thanks for the temptation and kisses while I was waiting at the bar to say good night to bring closure to my appointment.

The invisible housekeeping staff, for whom I left what I could spare with a note, thanks for what you do behind the scenes.

My driver to the airport, whose name escapes me, thanks for being one of the most courteous, helpful drivers I've had the pleasure of being served by.

Dennis Hof, whom I saw in person once on my very first trip but am still a little too intimidated to meet, thanks for establishing your "World Famous Cathouse."

The time I have spent in a party with a courtesan is only a fraction of the time I've spent actually at the BunnyRanch, and the entire staff deserves credit for keeping it all going. The opportunity to book a party is a big incentive, to be sure, but the entire experience contributes to the desire to return. I can definitely see why some call it a second home.

-tb

2. Thank you, it was nice meeting you.

3. But of course! And as for your axis, I'm a big, big fan. :twisted:

Smooch! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Anna

4. You gotta watch the Temptress closely, she has been know to be a bit aggressive. Pair her with that crazy redhead and look out. Something wild is gonna happen.

5. You are very welcome! I had an incredible time being a surprise. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. "That crazy redhead", huh? Whatever do you mean? LOL!

7. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Awesome review! I am glad you got to enjoy your self since you will be away for a while.
    I loved it watch the Temptress and the crazy Readhead! :mrgreen: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. The wine must have clouded my memory. Now that I have a clear mind I realize it could not have been you. Must have been your evil twin.

9. LOL!

10. The massage was great... thank you sooo much for giving me a hand.