Virginia City Camel Races with Natalia Qing

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by JustHavingFun, Sep 11, 2011.

1. I have visited the Ranches many times through the years and I have never done an outdate before so I figured it was time to give it a try to see how it goes. I was planning on going to the Camel Races this year and figured I’d ask Natalia to join me, I did notice her posts she was making about the Camel Races and she happily replied yes to the PMs I sent her. I have visited Natalia a couple times already and we do get along great so I thought she’d be a good choice for my first outdate and I definitely made the right decision there.

I arrived at the LR Saturday morning to meet with Natalia and take care of business for our date plus spend some quality alone time with her before it was off to the races, to say that she was excited would be the understatement of the year and I had the feeling that I was in for a very good day.

We got to Virginia City a bit early so we had some time for lunch and check out the city, all the while I felt really comfortable being with Natalia and it seemed like we were longtime friends and lovers just hanging out and having a great time together. I have been on many great dates through the years and I will say that this day will forever be burned in my memory as one of my best.

I have to say that for my first outdate I most definitely made a great decision on who to take out, Natalia is just a whole lot of fun to hang out with and really knows how to have a good time. I am looking forward to seeing the photos and video of the Camels and Ostriches racing that Natalia took it really was a blast watching them and seeing the Ostriches running really cracked me up talking about some high stepping when they run. Hope the video’s she took turns out ok.

I was having a great time and didn’t want our date to end but it was time to come back down to earth so we headed back to the LR where I took a much needed shower before it was time to call an end to our date. I have done some overnighters before that were very successful evenings and now I can add an outdate to that list of experiences too.

Natalia I very much enjoyed your company on this date and I am really looking forward to spending more time with you again, many thank you's for making this a very memorable day. Now what future adventure I can come up with to top this I am not sure there is one but only time will tell.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for taking me!!! I had so much fun and it was my first outdate also [smilie=happy.gif] [smilie=happy.gif] [smilie=happy.gif]

It was so nice to be able to spend time together outside the ranch and get to know each other better! I was so excited to see the camel races and it was everything I hoped for and more! I, too, will always keep this fond memory of our exciting date together [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

I'm working on editing the videos and I'll get them uploaded on Tout tonight hopefully!

I can't wait to see you again and continue our fun together!!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Thank you for everything [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

xoxo

Natalia

3. She showed me a video of the races, how funny, it looked like so much fun.

4. It was my pleasure to take you to this event, I REALLY had a great time. :D

Like I mentioned there are several events that I haven't had the chance to go to until recently because of various shift schedules but now that my work schedule has settled down some I can start to go to them again. The timing I would say worked out perfectly for this fun outdate with you for the Camel Races.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. It was a good time and I'd recommend seeing it at least once especially if someone who's a lot of fun goes with you.

6. Very well written review Just.

Natalia you sound like quite the sweet heart !!

7. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

It was delightful! You'll have to go next year! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

xoxo

Natalia

8. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Awww.. how kind [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Can't wait to meet you!!!

xoxo

Natalia

9. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Yes, I agree. We'll have to come up with another fun outdate soon! Hmmm.. let's go hunting [smilie=happy.gif] [smilie=happy.gif] [smilie=happy.gif]

xoxo

Natalia

10. Now that could be a fun one, :eek: you and me out in the backcountry. Hmmm.. the possibilities [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. Thank You OSU, she is indeed a sweet heart!!

12. Feeling is mutual

My pleasure. Those are the most enjoyable ladies to hang out with. Natalia very much sounds like the type of lady that makes me such a fan of the LRN. Remove sex from the equation altogether and it is still just nice to be able to hang out with a pretty & intelligent woman, knowing that so long as you're trying to behave like a gentleman; you can relax and be yourself around them without being judged.

It is pretty much why I've opted to forgo pursuing women in the "Real World" for at least a while. I get tired of having every word I say & everything I do be highly scrutinized under the assumption that I did so for some self serving purpose.

Natalia is a prime example of why I enjoy being around these women so much. They give you the benefit of the doubt unless you give them solid reasons to question your intentions.

But I'm rambling and at risk of starting a discussion on a review thread so I'm going to stop there LOL !!

Natalia sounds like a very special woman !

13. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Yes! Hunting, but as a vegetarian and lover of animals I'd have to request that we not shoot anything [smilie=happy.gif] Not quite sure if that could still count as hunting haha [smilie=happy.gif]

xoxo

Natalia

14. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much for your kind words! I really appreciate your sincerity and how you understand that the Love Ranch is not just about the sex. It really is just a relaxing and friendly place to come and fulfill your desires and have intimacy and passion that may be missing in your life for whatever reason.

I never am judgemental of anyone unless they are disrespectful because I understand that everyone has a past that influences their present behavior. It's better to just treat each person with kindness and respect.. I believe in karma [smilie=happy.gif]

xoxo

Natalia

15. Well bebe, I know you have a camera, so there are always other options when getting into the backcountry.

Yes, I am a hunter and yes I have taken a few animals before, the reasons I hunt goes beyond the act of just killing an animal. I don't just go out into the woods and shoot at anything that moves, unlike some I've heard of, I am out for the total experience that Mother Nature has to offer. Since I am a meat and potatoes kind of guy if I do happen to take an animal I'll now have some of the best tasting and healthiest table fare to enjoy through the year as long as it's properly taken care of, plus it will be much more satisfying then just going to the corner store for meat since I had a part in providing it.

Somedays I like to quietly slip into an area before sunrise and watch and listen to the wilderness wake up. Listening to the squirrels barking and birds chirping in the distance, seeing coyotes out in the fields looking for breakfast, the occasional goshawk slipping through the forest, and watching the shadows on the far mountainside slowly slip away as the sun rises, it's just good for the soul and is so peaceful. If it happens to be during hunting season then I would consider filling my tag as an added bonus for the reasons I've stated above.

I could probably go on about this subject further but that will be starting a discussion that I believe should not be on a review thread like OSU previously mentioned. I do need to say the reasons I was drawn to you from the beginning goes beyond your great looks and giggling and sucking on a lollipop nature when your having fun, there's a quality that you bring to your posts that are very well thought out and speaks of experiences that I can only imagine that you've lived through. I did feel that side of you when we went out on this date and can't wait to do it again. Dang girl you make me feel young again when I am with you and for that I am real thankful.

I'm done rambling for now and looking forward to seeing you again very soon.
    [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. I thought of another option for a possible outing into the backcountry other than hunting. Since you mentioned you eat fish how about making a day of it on a river, fly rod in hand and enjoying each others company? That could possibly make for a very good day.

17. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Yes! Fishing is a better idea than hunting I think. I don't want to witness Bambi being shot :shock: Fishing is fun though! :p :p

18. No worries there, I wouldn't take you out to witness that

19. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

I'm not surprised. Some of my very best memories involve Natalia as well. She is a total sweetheart!

20. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Awww you're too kind! Miss you! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Yay hunting season is over! No more shooting bambi :mrgreen:

22. Yes the season is over, time to start getting ready for winter activities

23. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Winter activities! Let's see what we can scheme up for the colder months? I suggest some cross country skiing ! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Here are a few overdue pictures from our outdate extravaganza! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

These creatures were in a pen with a man standing nearby letting us know about investing in a farm where they take their fur and make... clothes? JustHavingFun, what were they called?

Standing room only to watch the races!!!

25. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Here are a few more photos! To let the gentlemen know, if you want to have an experience to get to know a lady better and have some fun, I really suggest an out-date. JustHavingFun and I had an incredible afternoon together and it still stands as one of my most memorable experiences at the Love Ranch [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Ostrich and Camel Races! Just seeing the photos still gives me chills from how exciting and fun it was! I've never seen anything like it [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

So, JustHavingFun, I need your help here - this was a Zebra bred with which other animal?

xoxo

Natalia

26. Those were Alpaca's, they are raised for there fur just like sheep, I don't recall how many times they shear them during the year though.
    You can say that again, this outdate extravaganza was definitely one for the books [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. Babe, for a few seconds before our outdate I do have to admit I was a bit nervous as to what the outcome would be on this date but that passed in no time at all and I must say this is one of the best ways that I can spend time with you and I am REALLY looking forward to our next adventure together [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

I don't recall hearing what other animal the Zebra was bred with, to be honest I was more into who I was on a date with that I must have missed it when it was announced, but I'll try and be more attentive the next time :)

28. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Right - alpaca! Thank you, bebe! So smart... !

29. I am so glad Natalia got to enjoy the experience of the Camel Races...she was so excited to go and had so much fun. Thank you JustHavingFun for the great review. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. Oh I love the pictures of the zebras. What a great way to have an outdate. Very different.

31. It really was a fun date and I would definitely agree with you on Natalia's excitment that day

32. I highly Recommend doing outdates where you go to an event or participate in some sort of activity like skiing for example, I think it just adds more to the fun factor of what an outdate should be all about

33. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Thanks, Ellie! I'm so happy that he decided to take me! [smilie=happy.gif] [smilie=happy.gif] [smilie=happy.gif]

34. I am wondering what next adventure we can come up with to equal or top this one :)

35. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

I agree- events and activities make the experience more special!