Austin and Roxanne will rock your world

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by tahoebigbear, Jan 17, 2015.

1. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

I was driving down the hill into Carson City and said to myself…WOW. Let me explain…I was headed home after having a two girl party with Austin and Roxanne at the LR. Roxanne and I had partied before and I thought a great way to start 2015 would be a two girl party. I knew Austin was coming in from Kansas and had enjoyed her twitter and board chats/pictures and thought it would be fun to meet her in person. I also asked Roxanne what she thought of the idea and got a big YES. On my way out, I picked up a cheese pizza requested by Austin, so when I arrived I asked for her. When she came out In her red sexy outfit, I was already smiling. I gave her the pizza, which she took back to the kitchen and returned to talk a bit before our party. Austin is not only easy on the eyes but easy to talk to and I knew it was going to be a good night when she said she'd been looking forward to playing with Roxanne and her boobs. Roxanne does have great boobs. Just then Roxanne joined us and after a great hug…I do like hugs…we all went back to Roxanne's room to set up the party. When we got back to the room after booking, the fun began. I was giving Roxanne a big hug and when I looked over on the bed, there was a topless Austin. When I was giving Austin a big hug and telling what great boobs/nipples she has, I looked over and there was Roxanne topless and jumping on the bed. Austin and I then had our hands and mouths busy with Roxanne's boobs and as I looked down, Austin was using her other hand undoing my jeans. She is a great multi-tasker as I was going to find out. We all got naked and bare hugs for all. Three people on a small bed is a lot of fun and I don't know how we got into the all the different positions that night but at one point I found myself on my back enjoying tasting Austin as she was playing with Roxanne when I must have done something right as Austin's moans got a bit louder…lol…needless to say we all had our times on our backs and we all had our moans get louder. While there are a lot more great/fun details, I'll keep them in my memory. If you get the chance to experience an Austin/Roxanne party, you'll have some pretty great memories too. Thanks ladies [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. Ah, yes! Memories to last a lifetime! I had so much fun with you Tahoe and Roxanne, too! It was a special time that I will never forget!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. P.S---That pizza was fantastic. Guys, you can never go wrong with bringing this girl a pizza! I love food!

4. They are both super cute, great girls! Glad you had the pleasure of spending time with them, as did they. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

xoxox
    Ally James

5. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Wow! That was an awesome review, tahoebigbear! Sounds you had the time of your life with those lovely ladies.

6. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

Thanks Ally…you're right about them being super cute and super fun to party with. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

Thanks Jade…it was a party to remember with, as you said, two lovely ladies…and I know you'll have a great time when you party with them too. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

Thanks Frankie….and after having such a great party, it continued with meeting and talking to you. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. Thank you for the review! I had a lot of fun and I can't wait to do it again! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

You are a lot of fun Roxanne, I loved when you called for a group high five…. :wink:

11. More new bunnies!! Nice review!! Time to check out these babes! Yay! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. Hey we had some awesome teamwork going on there! I couldn't help myself [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. MollyMadison
    Chat with Me

MollyMadison Well-Known Member

Glad you enjoyed yourself with these two beauties!

14. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

Thanks Molly…Austin and Roxanne certainly are a couple of beauties and their two girl party was very memorable... :wink:

15. Amazing memories to last a lifetime!

16. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

sitting in the hot tub and a memory hit me of the Austin and Roxanne party…Austin in cowgirl and Roxanne with her glass…. :wink:

17. Unforgettable!

18. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

Me: "Do you like oral sex". Austin:"Only for the first hour or two…then not so much"….no words, just smile.

19. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

roxanne it was great sharing sushi with you today...brought back some fun memories.. T :)

20. Dear Tahoebigbear, very nice review of the loving ladies! I only know Miss Roxanne this is my first tour! She is the sweetest lovely warm smart beautiful girl! Yes, I like her a lot too!

You are very kind thoughtful gentleman! It was sweet and nice meeting you, and bringing us sushi!

Did you know? I was in my room and the lovely office lady called me, there is a gentleman waiting for you! After we greeted from parlor to the kitchen, I tried to sit down and introduced you the new girl (girl 1) then next new girl (girl 2) showed up in the kitchen and girl 1 introduced you girl 2! In the same order when you left girl 1 told me, she thought you came here for her but girl 2 told her and she thought you came in for her too! :D:D:rolleyes:

We all must party together sometime soon! XOXO

Last edited: Apr 19, 2016
    tahoebigbear likes this.
  21. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

I'm headed north for a few weeks and some great hiking and thought I'd leave with a good memory....thanks again ladies.