Randy Ryder The Secret Of My Success

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Tony Dark, Apr 10, 2016.

1. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

Even though my Faith and Work Ethic has a lot to do with my Success I know that Randy Ryder has a lot to do with it too. Her positive encouraging words helped me get through a year of ups and downs. When you are trying to get to the top lots of people try to pull you down. Working 6 to 7 days a week made the stress even worse. Being able to come see Randy a lot gave me something to look forward to and got me through the long weeks. Now a year later I'm at a point where I'm working less I have less stress I'm more successful than ever and the best is yet to come.
    So I had to celebrate with Randy with an indate. Randy Wore this HOT OUTFIT!
    [​IMG]
    It was so nice to be able to chill with Randy in her room party relax talk watch a movie and party some more. Our party was filled with lots of mutual oral different positions and lots of OH's. After round one we were going to watch the movie. Randy had to hook up her laptop to her TV. Watching a Naked Randy hook up a the TV was really HOT! She finally got it and she climbed in bed for some Naked cuddling! The movie was fun but we were both getting turned on rubbing each other and soon we turned off the movie and started partying again. After more oral and several positions. Randy gave me a HOT show and ended the party with some hand relief which was even HOTTER! We took a shower and cuddled some more and soon our fun was over. It was a really nice relaxing party just what I needed. The past year has been rough filled with struggles and stress but the constant the person I could count on was Randy. Randy Ryder Rocks! I can't wait to celebrate our birthdays together next month for my Biggest Trip So Far!
    Thank You Randy For Being the Secret of My Success!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Excellent review Tony!! Randy is definately an awesome stress reliever!!

3. Dear Tony, happy for your success, you found an special girl you can hold up to! It is very gratifying to know when a gentleman acknowledge a girl moments well worth it! :D Thank you for sharing!

4. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

5. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

Another well done review Tony … Randy certainly is special. :) T

6. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thanks John I can't wait to get lots of Randy Stress Relief next month!

7. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thanks GiGi Randy is an Amazing Lady!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

I think you're right because Randy always rejuvenates me. Since I'm celebrating my bday there and I'm going to be a year older I'm hoping maybe you and Randy can do something special to make me feel a few years younger. Maybe you two can create a birthday fountain of youth for me in the hot tub!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thanks Tahoe Randy is very Special!

10. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

This party is one of my favorites [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

11. What a sweet review!!
    :) Glad Randy was able to free your mind into our, perfect fantasy world here!
    tehe <3

12. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Awww that means a lot! It was a lot of fun! You know I loved it! I'm glad we will be squeezing in this kind of party between our outdates just so we can chill. OK actually I just want to cuddle with you naked again!

13. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Randy Rydes the stress out of me. She fills our parties with thoughtfulness and lots of Hot Fun!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

After a couple of stressful days. I'm really ready for a Sexy Birthday Trip filled with lots of your stress reducing rydes! We are booking as soon as I get there!