Maya Love (Post 10)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Harold, Aug 7, 2011.

1. Harold
    Chat with Me

Harold Well-Known Member

Maya Love and I had our tenth successive 1.5 hour GFE party at the MLBR on Sunday (July 31). We have repeat parties because we have established a connection and enjoy each other and our times together. I have visited Maya more times than any other lady, except one.

Maya is a young, vibrant and beautiful woman. He many pictures attest to her beauty. Her popularity attests to her desirability as a woman.

Maya is a prankster in conjunction with her fellow Bunnies as several board members have discovered. I, however, see the softer side of her personality. We have enjoyed a number of bedroom firsts and continue to enhance our relationship during every GFE event.

Looking for someone who will make your whole day and / or week in both the bedroom and parlor. Look no farther. Make an appointment with Miss Maya Love and ask for an Asian massage as one of the activities.

2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

That is impressive Harold! And I have to say ... I love pranksters! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. GillianSloan
    Chat with Me

GillianSloan Well-Known Member

I can't say enough about Maya. She is beautiful on the inside as well and one of her many wonderful qualities is her ability to find the humor in things.

4. she is a sweet person..

5. I love my Maya! Great review.

6. I love partying with you, babe! It's aways my pleasure!

7. awww!!

Maya is the bReAst!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]