Natalia: my dream come true

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Rockports, Jul 31, 2011.

1. Rockports
    Chat with Me

Rockports Well-Known Member

It's been almost two years since my party at the Ranches, so I wanted to make the most of my visit. After all, at one point, I was coming twice a year, so I have some catching up to do, right?

This will have been my tenth party (yes, I am counting. They are all very special).

I saw a beautiful blond across the room at the LRN - she's that perfect girl that I wished that I could be with, but never did in my youth. She was radiant, with a warm smile and a fun personality coming through effortlessly. Her name was Natalia.

I had read that she traveled to Russia and China. After a little get-to-know chat in the lounge, I found that she can speak Mandarin. That was such a turn on: I don't speak Chinese, but having traveled to many countries, I have a tremendous respect for anyone who learns languages and immerses herself in the culture. A worldly view is sexy.

We partied; a dream had indeed come true. But it's also the moments that followed that made me fall for her. There's a little shy side of her, mixed in with her carefree, fun loving side. We laughed, cuddled, talked about cultures around the world, and puppies. Yes, puppies. The world was peaceful, the national debt ceiling crisis was in another world.

After our private party, we walked into the kitchen, and she sat with me as I had my "after sex" meal. By now, I wanted her all to myself (yes, I am a simple man).

The next morning, I returned for another party with her. The second time was even better - and by this time I was trying to figure out if I can just cash in my retirement to be with her for a long, long time.

But jokes aside, I truly enjoyed my time with her. I loved her giggles, her silliness, her smile, the way she laid beside me, the way she made me feel. For just a little while, my dream had become reality.

2. Rockports
    Chat with Me

Thanks. I'm going to make a bet: she will soon be the Lover of the Month!

3. what a great dream

Always Willing,

Veronica

4. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Awww Rockports, your review is so sweet! I had so much fun with you and can't wait for you to come back to play!!! :D :D :D :D

Come back asap and bring a puppy!! :D :D :D xoxo

5. Rockports
    Chat with Me

You made me smile again with your puppy comment! And hey, I understand that there has been a resolution (albeit temporary) on the national debt ceiling crisis. So maybe my partying with you does have real world impact. Perhaps it's my duty to party with you.

I miss you already.

6. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Haha! Yes, our parties can save the economy :D :D :D Come back soon please :) :) :)

7. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Nice Review Natalia is a Cool Lady

8. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Thanks sweetie :D

9. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Yw :) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Rockports
    Chat with Me

Indeed she is.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Baby... I am looking forward to when we can pick up where we left off .....

xoxo

Natalia

12. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Thank you, love [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

xoxo

Natalia

13. Rockports
    Chat with Me

I need to figure out an excuse to be away for a couple of days!

14. Nice review Rockports, loved it when she spoke some Chinese, it seemed to come easy to her.

15. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Hah... yeah, I do drop some Chinese into conversation at times by accident.. People don't believe me that I speak Chinese and I think it's because not very many white girls do. Chinese, to me, is very exciting and fun to speak!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

xoxo

Natalia

16. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

A photo to remind you all of the potential fun waiting to be had.... [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=happy.gif] [smilie=happy.gif] [smilie=happy.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

xoxo

Natalia

17. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Like I said.. Camel Races!!!!!!

xoxo

Natalia

18. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

Looks like you won that bet Rockports. Natalia was Lover of the Month for November 2011 in only the 4th full month of working at the ranch, quite an accomplishment for a new ranch lady.

19. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Kudos to Rockports for calling it! And thank you, sweetie for being supportive! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Thank you, isurfer for being such a sweet guy and supporting all the ranch ladies! xoxoxo [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. Your dream is coming soon !! . She is sweet lady and princes . She is perfect.

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. Great review, Natalia is definitely an intriguing woman. I can't wait to meet her and get to know her in person. [smilie=hot over you.gif]

22. Really? I didn't know, I must have missed the announcement!
    At any rate, congratulations Natalia, looks like all your hard work has paid off, you deserved it! :D

23. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

They haven't updated the boards yet for November Lover of the Month. They are still showing last month's winners. Soon [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

Natalia, puppies, and food -- it doesn't get much better than that. You, sir, are a lucky man and I'm glad you had such a wonderful lady to welcome you back to the ranch!

25. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Thank you! I love you, Sophia! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Awww Love you, Jill! [smilie=i love you1.gif]

27. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

Natalia is in every sense a dream come true! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Looking forward to meeting you also! Xoxo [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

That's very sweet of you, my love. I happen to think the same of you.. xoxoxo many kisses [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. Hear so many great things about this young woman :p

31. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Awww, that's so sweet of you, lighthouse! xoxo I hope we can meet someday soon [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. honestly, i'm not really interested to read about another mans experience with 'my Natalia', but I couldnt help it when i saw the review title. rockports - you did a much better job of writing your review than i did. you really captured Natalia's cuteness - from the giggles, to the silliness.. yup, that's Natalia heh :twisted:

33. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Your review was excellent also, Rex! I'm delighted to see that you all enjoy my silly side :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

34. Keep up the good work, Natalia!

35. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

love you, babe xoxoxoxo [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]