Roxanne Price and GI Jenn Duo party

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by ttc39d, Nov 22, 2015.

1. Having had the pleasure of partying with Roxanne previously...I knew I was in for a treat this coming trip. Accordingly, I anxiously awaited our time together the following day. When I met Roxanne that next day she was as gorgeous and sexy as always. This party ended up being different as she offered to bring another lady into our party. She brought in GI Jen as an additional treat. GI Jenn added a lot of extra spice to the party. The interplay between GI Jen and Roxanne was super hot and they made sure I was taken care in every way. Roxanne and GI Jen clearly enjoyed partying together and it was fun to be part of the adventure.

Thank you Roxanne and Jen for an amazing party.....

ROADRUNNER J and ivymae like this.
  2. Thanks for the amazing review, babe! I can't wait until our next visit! =)

3. You girls are great!!!! Keep up the hard work muah

4. ivymae
    Chat with Me

ivymae -Kit Kat's ♔ Polynesian Princess-

5. Will do!;)

6. [smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif]
    775 246 7077

7. Kimberly Love
    Chat with Me

Kimberly Love Well-Known Member

Great review for two amazing ladies. Glad you had fun!

roxanneprice likes this.
  8. Thank you Kim! We always have lots of fun! :D

9. Two girl parties are my favorite kind, double the girls means double the orgasms! Do yourselves a favor and book me and GI Jen for a personal encounter, we will be sure to rock your world. ;)

10. Glad you had a wonderful two girl party!:) chemistry is very important, glad they embodied that for you!

roxanneprice likes this.
  11. Agreed! It is a must to have the right chemistry in a threesome, I am lucky to have a girlfriend like her! ;)

12. Great memories with two wonderful people! I'm glad we had a chance to make it happen :p :p