3rd Annual Ranch visit

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by NewbieNic, Oct 23, 2015.

1. Hi ladies! I'm starting to prepare for my third trip to the ranches.  Last year I had the extreme pleasure of spending time at both the love and bunny ranch (I still haven't decided which I like better). I was fortunate enough to get to know both Roxanne Price and Sybil Stallone both of whom were fantastic companions who I'd recommend to anyone. 

One of the ground rules I have with my spouse is that I don't meet the same lady twice so I'm trying to figure out who I'd  like to meet this time. I'm open for suggestions and I can be bribed. I'll be there in early December. I look forward to hearing from you.

2. Update: my flight is booked. I'll be in northern Nevada December 12 to 14. Looking forward to meeting some of you.

To help you know me here are the answers to RUBY RAE - MESSAGE BOARD MEMBER QUESTIONNAIRE ♥

Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:33 am

1. Name? NIC
    2. How long have you been a board member? 3 years
    3. Have you been to the ranches before? Absolutely I have an annual pilgrimage.
    4. Hobbies/Interests? Carpentry and science 
    5. What attracts you to a woman physically? Legs are my thing.
    6. What attracts you to a woman emotionally or mentally? Needs to be able to have an adult conversation 
    7. Biggest turn-on in the bedroom? Getting her off!
    8. Ranch crush at the moment? Ruby Rae, but others are welcome to try to change my mind 
    9. A good ranch memory you have (if you have been): Two bunnies teaching me how to pleasure a woman properly.
    10. What's your fantasy party? Blindfolded game of " guess which lady is doing me now?"
    11. What kind of content do you like to see on the boards? Pictures, love to see photos.

3. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Hey Nic ;)
    I know you and your wife have rules, but I thought I would offer my blindfold anyways :)
    It's really nice to know you are returning and I am prepared to bribe you :D

4. It is true I can be bought. I will consider your blindfold offer ☺.

Nic

5. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

:) That is great news and you think about it. ;)

NewbieNic likes this.