Christy Michelle @ LRN

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Bikinilover, Sep 20, 2015.

1. When I walked into the Love Ranch North, I was shy and didn't want the lineup. The hostess sat me at the bar next to a beautiful blonde with a great smile. She was sitting there chatting with the bartender sipping on a margarita. She struck up a conversation with me, and introduced herself as Christy Michelle. We chatted and laughed over a drink and then she took me on her tour. I didn't have the funds at that time for the VIP room, but her room made me feel like a VIP. After negotiations, and getting our supplies from the cashier, we were back in her warm and inviting room with red and black décor. She was so sensual and even though she's new to the ranch, she made me feel so comfortable and before long, we were kissing and touching. I am not a gentleman who kisses and tells, but I will say this, you guys have got to go see Christy! She is wonderful, down to earth, and will rock your world! I do not live in the area of the Ranch, but I will be making a trip to see this beautiful lady every time she comes to the LRN! I can't wait to see her again next week!

2. Wow.
    I could not have said it any better.
    She is amazing and I am going to have to write about my time with her. Well worth the trip!!

3. Thank you so much Bikinilover! You are a sweetheart!

4. Thank you so much Hollywood!

5. Kimberly Love
    Chat with Me

Kimberly Love Well-Known Member

Great review. Christy is very beautiful and sweet. Glad you had an amazing time with her. :D

6. Thank you so much Kimberly! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Great review, Bikinilover! Christy is such a sweet and sexy lady, I'm so glad to hear you got a chance to experience it.

8. RihannaLovely
    Chat with Me

RihannaLovely Well-Known Member

So glad you had such a great time! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]