Freeky Birthday Activites at the Love Ranch North

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by BunnyRanch, Sep 10, 2015.

1. I wanted to write this review/story primarily as a thank you to all who participated in making my Birthday at the ranches extra special with a special thank you to Sindy Sky for orchestrating it ALL.

As many of you already know – the Bunny Ranch had already planned a themed birthday party for me for the Saturday of my birthday weekend visit. However, I ALWAYS visit the Love Ranch North as they are just like family to me as well.

Sindy Sky and I had planned to party for my birthday, but I told her on my previous visit that I would not likely be able to do too much so don’t do any of her “special plans” or make a big deal as I wouldn’t be able to live up to my end of the deal.

HOWEVER

About 2 weeks before our party I got some interesting messages from Sindy. A few of them were:

“Ok – can we party at EXACTLY 2:00 pm?”

(unusual because we usually party after Ustream on Fridays, and she isn’t THAT specific about time).

“You need to wear a swimsuit you wouldn’t mind throwing away”.

Umm….ok. Sure.

“Who are your 5 favorite girls in the house?”

WTF?

“When you get here – you need to ask for me RIGHT AWAY, not stand around talking for 20 minutes for hellos like normal”

Ok..I can do that.

There were a few other things that just seemed odd…but I figured I go with it. Sindy never disappoints and there is always a reason for these things

So, the Friday I arrived…After visiting the Sagebrush Ranch, wearing my “tossable” swimsuit and at precisely 1:59PM – I walked over to the Love Ranch North and rang the buzzer twice. I walked in the front door and asked for Sindy as per the instructions I was given. She comes out in shorts and a tank top wearing “Floaties” with a pair just for me.

She proceeds to hug me, put a princess crown on me, kiss me and wish me Happy Birthday. Then she puts “Floaties” on me and proceeds to blow them up (along with the prerequisite jokes about getting “blown” in the parlor). We walk back to her room so I can drop my stuff off and we can negotiate for the evening’s activities. Mind you – I still haven’t the foggiest why I’m wearing floaties and a princess crown.

As we walk back to her room, there is a long hallway on the way to her room. I notice that this time it is laid out with a tarp that is taped to the wall. I ask her – “What’s going on here” – She says “We’re having some painting done…Watch your step”. So we get to her room, where we negotiate and she tells me she has multiple birthday gifts and surprises for the rest of the day, but would it be all right if I could afford a bit more as it would be CRUCIAL for the best surprise….I normally wouldn’t mention this part – but this is super important to what comes later….plus we have a great history, and Sindy has never asked for this and her surprises and parties are LEGENDARY. So I of course agreed.

After negotiations – she gives me my first birthday gift….A mounted canvases of the “Smurf Party” canvas (see one of my other reviews for details on that party). Basically she folded the canvas like an American flag (in a triangle shape) and put it in one of those triangle wooden boxes with a glass front to show off all the colors. It was beautiful!

She then proceeded to tell me that we had to immediately go to the parlor for surprise #1. So we went into the parlor where she told me that the tarp wasn’t for painting, but was in fact for “Lube Slip and Slide” in the hallway!!!! OMG….How fun!!! She gathered all the girls and we went into the hallway where Sindy lubed up the tarp with this water-based concoction – it was very slippery. We proceeded to run and slide down this slip-n-slide with varying degrees of success….I believe Jill Chandler had the best run overall (I think it was the cape she was wearing) as she went shooting off the end into the group of ladies gathered at the end to watch. It was like watching a bowling ball with a cape hitting a bunch of bowling pins wearing high heels.

Here's my turn in a video: http://www.verterion.com/stuff/freakyslip.mp4

After the slip-n-slide was done, we cleaned up the tarp and moved back into the parlor, where she told us all to gather outside for surprise #2! We all had floaties on at this point, and Sindy walked us over to a blow up “kiddy pool” that was part way filled with the same type of lube used on the slip-n-slide. It had lost a little air, but Sindy blew it back up quickly and informed us that we would be doing wrestling, and that I would be judging the contest, then wrestling each pair after each match.

I will say that each pair of participants (Isis & Sable, Ivy & Maliyah, Sindy & Lyn) each had their own unique style and winners. HOWEVER, there is one “Battle” that stands out. The match between Sindy and Lyn started off with Lyn saying something to the effect of “I just did my hair and its perfect – I don’t know if I can wrestle” and Sindy basically egged her on until the match started. Now here’s the interesting part. I’m not sure exactly if the “bell” was actually rung to begin the match. BUT both Lyn and Sindy individually are forces to be reckoned with. Lyn actually surprised me right away because she came at Sindy with the ferocity of an uncaged animal and caught Sindy off guard with a tackle. “So much for the good hair day” I thought to myself. Sindy quickly regained her composure and IT WAS ON! When the bell rang for the end of the round – Madam Adrianne asked for my decision on who won the match and I say “Nuh uh…I’m not calling a winner on this one”. When I spoke to Lyn later she said “I don’t think I actual heard a bell to start – I just started”.

After taking some pictures, we headed inside for…you guessed it…another surprise (#3). This time, Sindy spread out TWO Twister game mats and announced the game would be “Whipped Cream Twister”. Basically the twister game, but she put a mound of whipped cream on all the blue circles. I should interject that, strange as it may seem, I have never played twister before and I am not the most flexible person. But of course it was my party so I was game for anything!

The game was fun and slippery, and there were asses and elbows everywhere. You can use your imagination or wait and see the pictures. However, I will make one comment. There was one girl, Cassie DeVine, who had made an unfortunate wardrobe choice that day. She had worn (and forgive me if I don’t know the proper term) a thong type underwear where the straps go up and over the shoulders instead of just resting at the hips (again refer to pictures). Very sexy, but not so good for bending, twisting and stretching. I thought for sure by the end of the game she would have sawn in two as she squatted!

I crapped out about halfway through the game – I just couldn’t make some of the moves, but it was fun to watch everyone else try. Eventually we had to call a draw. After Twister was finished we cleaned up and got ready for Ustream, which was fun as always and they even asked me to go on camera and say hi to everyone, which is always fun for me, but I’m sure a little disappointing for those tuning in to see hot women.

After Ustream it was time for the party and I must say my curiosity was peaked, but Sindy said she “Had to go get ready”…then a few minutes later she came out and said “I need two alternates” – “Huh?” I said – She said “Im putting together your baseball team – you gave me 5 but I need two alternates”. So I gave two other girls’ names and she thanked me and left and I went back to drinking at the bar and talking with Crock and Bob.

Sindy finally came out and said – “Are you ready?”. Well duh! She said “Since you did the extra, we can be in the VIP and have some real fun” – again – perfect by me as I love the VIP room. So we went in, and had a glass of champagne to start – then she left again and said “Crap I forgot something – get undressed I’ll be right back”. So I started to get undressed, but being naked drinking champagne in an empty room is kinda weird, so I left underwear and T-shirt on.

She comes back in and we toast, finish our champagne and get started, once we move to the bed, she says “Let’s try something different” and blindfolds me. Fine by me. Not the first time I’ve been blindfolded, but I knew something was up because it wasn’t something we’ve done before. So we’re making out naked on the bed, I’m receiving oral, and I’m very excited. What happens next has been debated a bit (and the details are fuzzy but you’ll soon see why), but I’ll tell you my version…..

All of the sudden, I feel the bed get heavy, as in another person is on the bed, and feel multiple hands on my body…Wait. No. More than one person has been added to the bed. Sindy rips off my blind fold and now smiling and touching me are not just one girl, but now SIX! All shouted HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! (Surprise #4) They had snuck into the room naked while I was blindfolded. Roxanne Price, Jill Chandler, Lyn Abrams, Cassie DeVine, and Ivy Mae had all come to join the party!

At this point in the story – my heart started beating a mile a minute…I had more erogenous zones in both hands, on me and around me than I knew what to do with. I was kissing, being kissed, fondling, being fondled and was just generally the center of attention. At one point two girls were enjoying themselves at the foot of the bed with a double-ended dildo. To be completely honest I have never been more excited and turned on in my life and my brain TRULY could not process it all at once. It took me a couple of days of replay in my head for me to realize “Did that just really happen”?

After about 15 minutes of fun. Sindy got me up and said – “It’s time for your birthday spankings” – So each girl got to give me spankings with a paddle they had brought in. Now everyone had brought in some kind of BDSM paddle (wood, leather, leather-covered, etc). I have a fairly high tolerance for spanking. HOWEVER, Jill had decided to give me spanks with the double-ended dildo. And that folks, DID hurt! It may be bendy but it has a flexible metal tube running inside.

After their turn, Sindy announced that it was a “Condition” that I got to spank them, right (looking at me)? Of course I agreed in the resoundingly positive! So they all bent over the edge of the bed so I could give them four spanks each with whichever side of the paddle (furry side or leather side) that I wanted. I chose in kind (although I think most got the furry side).

When that was finished, we all hugged and they wished me another happy birthday and they left so Sindy and I could finish our party. Which of course we did.

I MUST say without ANY shadow of a doubt that this was one of the most special, endearing, touching things that anyone has done for me. No one has thrown me a birthday party in 15 years. Sindy and the ladies of the LRN took time out of their busy days to plan and participate something that was VERY special to me. And, I want to be clear here, it’s NOT just about the sex I’m talking about. I’ve known all of those girls for a while now and am close to each one in different ways. They didn’t have to do anything for my birthday at ALL, but they all gave something of themselves to do this and I’m truly honored.

And Sindy…oh Sindy. You NEVER disappoint. You are incredible! Words don’t do justice to how touched I am that you planned and schemed and went through the effort to do all of this for me (including convincing Madame Adrianne to let the slip-n-slide happen – which I know couldn’t have been easy)! I don’t think I can ever even come close to repaying this kindness and generosity.

We have partied a few times only and yet somehow we always manage to bring it up a notch each time….I am curious what will happen next time (although you did say it was my turn to plan…..hmmm).

roxanneprice likes this.
  2. Freaky, I had GREAT TIME both in the party, and at the party. I'm so glad we were able to make it such a special event for you! And I must say, that Jedi costume.... whew! Thank you for posting such a sweet review, it made my night!

3. LynA
    Chat with Me

LynA Active Member

Freaky it's such a pleasure to meet you and hang out with you, you really are one of the best. It was an honor to be able to celebrate your birthday with you, and hope to do it again. :)

4. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Awesome review Freaky!!

5. Best. Review. Ever. 8)

Also I think we are all honored to have been able to help in the festivities, and it is extremely heartwarming to know that you were so affected in such a positive way by said efforts.

This review is the pinnacle of being able to explain the essence of the "Sindy Skye Experience".

6. FIRST OFF FREEKY THANK YOU for allowing us to be part of your special day!! You didnt have to! And as Roxanne stated..........

...what we all experienced is what the "experience" should be for all who enter the gates at the Love Ranch North,,,,We are called Lovers for a reason....WE LOVE TO HAVE FUN, SEx and SmILE....Thank you for all the props and thanks but seriously, I think I can speak for the House as a whole.....WE THANK YOU FOR BEING HERE SO WE COULD SHARE THE MOMENT with you!!

AND TO MY FELLOW LADIES A HUGE THANK YOU FROM ME FOR MAKING FREEKYS BDAY THAT MUCH BETTER BY TAKING THE TIME TO BE INVOLVED. KISSES TO YOU ALL. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Aw man! Wish I didn't miss this, I've been hearing about this party since I returned! Maybe next time ;)

8. RihannaLovely
    Chat with Me

RihannaLovely Well-Known Member

Sounds like you had an AMAZING time. Hope there is many more to come! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. I agree with you Sindy, and I think that you have such an awesome attitude about it as well. You always keep things real and exciting, that's for sure.. and I can't wait to see what shenanigans are planned in the future here at the LRN 8)

10. ivymae
    Chat with Me

ivymae -Kit Kat's ♔ Polynesian Princess-

11. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Great review FG. You're correct about Sindy, as she always takes special care of her special guys. The night I arrived wearing my "Got Sindy?" shirt she had a surprise for me too! I just wish I could go see her a lot more than I do. I'll be sure to be there on my BD next year. MBM

12. i always have fun coming up with new ideas and fun things to get into!!

roxanneprice likes this.
  13. RIGHT!! FG is awesome and so are the ladies here at the LOVE RANCH!

14. Awe your too cute and sweet my dear! hope to see you soon!

15. you and your dam "pop rocks" lmfao it was a great time

16. You always keep us guessing on what you'll do next Sin ;)

17. AND THIS YEAR WILL BE NO DIFFERENT!! STAY TUNED FOR MORE..........