What? Better than a billion! A Brazilian? YES - Jade Capri!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by bberger1, Jul 15, 2015.

1. The second day I was in Carson City I had the urge to see if Jade was in town from New York, so I texted her. Yay, she was at the LRN and available. Now, how do I get there because I wasn’t driving after some gambling and a few too many alcoholic spirits? Jade says to use our driving service. Well, I’ve never tried it before, so what the heck? The gentleman picked me up at the GDW right on time after I showered and had a couple cups of coffee. I don’t want to say his name, but what a nice dude! I got there and Jade was talking to a gentleman, so I pulled up to the bar and crossed my fingers that she would be available. Had a drink and spoke with the nice bartender, who told me “no water”, jokingly! Ha! She was a sweetheart too! Dennis has some very good employees (I wanted to give them their due too!). Well, as luck will have it, Jade comes around the corner and gives me a great big hug! Yes! We had a nice conversation at the bar, got all caught up with each other, and then it was time to head to her room. Negotiations were easy and quick since this was our second tryst. Jade went in to freshen up and told me to get comfy. Ok, naked……then OMG she comes out naked and my jaw had to have seemed to drop to the floor! That booty is something that gets me every time! I thought since I had a few drinks that Little Willie would give me troubles? Heck no! As soon as I touched that booty…..Boiiiinnnngggg! It was so nice caressing her body, the tastes, the positions, the ecstasy, the Big O! All of it was wonderful and Jade’s top notch parties are A MUST! Gentleman, you all have to experience this Brazilian and all her wonder! She's Lover of the Month for a very good reason. SHE ROCKS! Thanks darlin’ ‘til next time!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. CJX
    Chat with Me

CJX New Member

Re: What? Better than a billion! A Brazilian? YES - Jade Cap

U have the best taste in ladies xxxxxxzz
    sounds like Jade sobered lil willy up fast [smilie=hot over you.gif]

3. Re: What? Better than a billion! A Brazilian? YES - Jade Cap

Jade definitely did beautiful! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

4. Re: What? Better than a billion! A Brazilian? YES - Jade Cap

Bumping this so you know each and every party with Jade is special!

5. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

You can bump any time you want, even if you have to ask a friend hehehe.
    You are a special person B.

dreamscometrue likes this.