REVIEW ●○●○Melissa Kiss REVIEW Thread○●○●

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by MelissaKiss, Jun 26, 2015.

1. After arriving for our appointment, I was warmly greeted by a curvy sexy lady, Melissa was dressed in a sexy lingerie her breast looked amazing. We quickly moved to the pleasure and although I had plenty of time I was excited to play with her body. Started with cbj while I played with her breast. After some Licking kissing and nibbling on her nipples she mounted me for some cowgirl then mish and I released there. After she washed me up we moved to some small talk then round two

She rubbed her body against mine and then gave me a hj and brief datt. when I was ready she got back on top of me and we finished in doggy. Her pussy was so wet from all the activity I was amazed. Will repeat

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2016
  2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Those are wonderful reviews, Melissa!

3. Thanks Jade [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Kimberly Love
    Chat with Me

Kimberly Love Well-Known Member

Great reviews. :D

5. I really do love to please and to be pleased. Your complete satisfaction is my pleasure and passion. I provide an authentic ultimate unrushed and unparalleled unique quality experience, designed just for you. I am the ultimate naughty girlfriend. I am here to accommodate and stimulate your imagination and help you lose all inhibitions. I thoroughly believe in feeding primitive desires of mankind. I offer a sensual and relaxing mood filled with tease and gratification. It is all about pure ecstasy with me.

People say they feel 'comfortable' with me and I hear, 'I can be myself when I'm with you'.

I'm by nature inquisitive, adventurous and would delight in sharing your interests. I spend a lot of time cultivating my brainier pursuits and I will not have a problem keeping up with you intellectually, nor will I ever embarrass you, as I know how to comport myself in public. You will find I can transition seamlessly between michelin starred restaurants, black tie events, courtsides seats or simply curled around you on the couch.

My theory :

You don’t need a million bucks to feel like it! You will be doted on. Caressed. Held. Kissed. Desired. And, yes, pleased -- physically, spiritually and emotionally. No strings. No inhibitions. The deeply gratifying sex might be the best part of my ultimate GFE, but it’s only a slice of the pie. I’m very much open to staying in touch. This ends when you say so, and not a moment sooner.

6. You sound like so much fun! Don't miss out on the action with the beautiful Melissa, everyone!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Thank you [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. I have been described as vivacious, witty, rebelious, sensual, pretty, intelligent, bubbly, kinky, FUN even wild a few times, personable, caring and clean just to name a few. I can give you whatever it is you desire and seek. I will completely understand you, your needs, and your true desires. I am always very sensual, erotic and compassionate, with intuition and eloquence that will help to invigorate your imagination to explore your true deepest desires.

My facial features are sensuous and feminine with sultry, bee stung lips framed by long, lustrous raven hair. You will want to fulfill all those naughty fantasies with me!! Imagine My curves pressed against you, nothing less than perfect. My hourglass proportions are 36Dd 28 38, Voluptuous classic beauty of a woman.

I really do love to please and to be pleased. Your complete satisfaction is my pleasure and passion. I provide an authentic ultimate unrushed and unparalleled unique quality experience, designed just for you. I am the ultimate naughty girlfriend. I am here to accommodate and stimulate your imagination and help you lose all inhibitions. I thoroughly believe in feeding primitive desires of mankind. I offer a sensual and relaxing mood filled with tease and gratification. It is all about pure ecstasy with me.

People say they feel 'comfortable' with me and I hear, 'I can be myself when I'm with you'.

I'm by nature inquisitive, adventurous and attentive. I enjoy learning your interests and simply delight in sharing mine. I am college educated so I will not have a problem keeping up with you, I learn fast. Nor will I ever embarrass you, as I know how to comport myself in public.

9. This was great read, it sounds like Melissa really knows what she is doing in the bedroom.. :twisted:

10. Thanks Roxanne [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. Anytime Doll! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. I have been described as vivacious, witty, rebelious, sensual, pretty, intelligent, bubbly, kinky, FUN even wild a few times, personable, caring and clean just to name a few. I can give you whatever it is you desire and seek. I will completely understand you, your needs, and your true desires. I am always very sensual, erotic and compassionate, with intuition and eloquence that will help to invigorate your imagination to explore your true deepest desires.

My facial features are sensuous and feminine with sultry, bee stung lips framed by long, lustrous raven hair. You will want to fulfill all those naughty fantasies with me!! Imagine My curves pressed against you, nothing less than perfect. My hourglass proportions are 36Dd 28 38, Voluptuous classic beauty of a woman.

I really do love to please and to be pleased. Your complete satisfaction is my pleasure and passion. I provide an authentic ultimate unrushed and unparalleled unique quality experience, designed just for you. I am the ultimate naughty girlfriend. I am here to accommodate and stimulate your imagination and help you lose all inhibitions. I thoroughly believe in feeding primitive desires of mankind. I offer a sensual and relaxing mood filled with tease and gratification. It is all about pure ecstasy with me.

I'm by nature inquisitive, adventurous and attentive. I enjoy learning your interests and simply delight in sharing mine. I am college educated so I will not have a problem keeping up with you, I learn fast. Nor will I ever embarrass you, as I know how to comport myself in public.

My theory :

You don’t need a million bucks to feel like it! You will be doted on. Caressed. Held. Kissed. Desired. And, yes, pleased -- physically, spiritually and emotionally. No strings. No inhibitions. The deeply gratifying sex might be the best part of my ultimate GFE, but it’s only a slice of the pie. I’m very much open to staying in touch. This ends when you say so, and not a moment sooner.

13. She let me in and introduced herself with a little kiss and hug which led to her placing my hands on her breasts. I was enjoying just soaking in her curves and beaming smile as we moved into the room and she invited me to get comfortable. She was true to form she got out some wipes to clean me up and offered me one to wipe my hands. I was right out of the shower but I understand and if it means the lady is more comfortable, I'm all for it. And it really is a good idea more ladies should at least offer if not require. Esspecially hand washing after steering wheels and door knobs.

So after that she did a little lap dance type thing for me and a great bend over to see the sights! We moved up onto the bed and she started dragging her hair and breasts across me and I was getting more aroused and then she came up over my head and let me taste her pussy a little. She was allready hot, steamy and getting wet. She seemed to be having a good time as well and we mutually agreed we should swap possitions to get more into the DATY. She was really into that and we went on for a while as she got wetter and jucier and mutter sexy little things about how she was going ot do me. She had a nice hard O and got a cover out and I was fully up so she climbed on for a great cowgirl with those wonderfull breasts in my face and mouth. I was dreaming of a couple other positions and trying to hold out but it was too good to stop her or even slow her down so I let go and she ground out a great finish which I really apprieciate because it takes me a while to "get it all out".

Melissa slid off and lay beside looking very sexy and we just visited for a while. Did I mention her terrific personality? I really enjoyed her body, her talents, her company, her thoughts and personality. She was all smiles. I'm sure we went over the time but it was so easy to be distracted and hard to pull away.

14. belladivinity
    Chat with Me

belladivinity Well-Known Member

Looking HOTT!!

15. Babe is so fine, a hottie!!! [smilie=be mine!.gif]

16. Awww Thanks xxxFelix [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. I am a very outgoing and spontaneous person who can fit into any type of crowd. I will make you feel like the king, I know very well how to pamper a true gentleman . I am softly spoken with charm and an open mind. I am offering an exclusive and personalized service. I am latina and french mix made in America. I am a polarizing mixture whose seasoning will melt in your mouth. I turn into a firework of pleasure because I love nothing more than to pamper and be pampered by a gentlemen. I seduce you with sultry looks with dark eyes and gentle and intense touches while whispering beguiling words...
    No matter how often you will meet me, you will always remember my impossibly soft skin my silky hair and irresistible natural scent.

MissKiss likes this.
  18. Available at The Alien Cathouse Las Vegas through November 2015~

19. Available November 2015 at The Alien Cathouse Las Vegas

20. Available November 2015 at The Alien Cathouse Las Vegas

21. rps20151214_131125_750.jpg

22. Dear Melissa,

I just want to let you know how FANTASTIC it was to see you again yesterday! You're such a beautiful, dynamic, genuine, and marvelous individual that the memory of time in your presence lingers pleasantly decades (literally!) after being with you. Driving back to Vegas I thought of three things:

(1) how appropriate it is that you work at an establishment with the word "alien" it because no one--NO ONE--that is human could possibly have the smile and beauty of a 22-year-old cheerleader forever--but you do! (That's because you're not from Earth, you're from VENUS!);

(2) when I was showering, I was so caught up in chatting with you that I didn't even use that body wash you gave me (no problem, of course, because I was scented of goddess!); and

(3) I can't wait to see you again! This time with flowers and "buttery" Chardonnay! Hopefully that will happen soon!

Again Melissa, thank you SO much for such a marvelous time and I hope that all is spectacular with you forever!