Latina Godess - Shakyra

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Spartan Fan, Mar 24, 2011.

1. Spartan Fan
    Chat with Me

Spartan Fan Well-Known Member

I had the good fortune of partying with Shakyra and Sebrina Green 2 years ago. I have always had a thing for Latina women and it was my first 2 girl party ever. I dubbed them “Team Latina”.

I knew that I would party with Shakyra again if given the chance. I got that chance as my first party of the 2011 St Pogus trip. I have always felt that the first party of any ranch trip sets the tone for that trip. My party with Shakyra let me know that based on that belief, it was going to be the best ranch visit I had ever had.

Shakyra is sweet and so very beautiful. She is the kind of young woman who takes your breath away. She turns heads in the parlor when she passes by. Not just the clients, Bunnies as well. As fond as my memories were of Shakyra, the reality of all that she is, was even more fantastic than I remembered.

She had planned on leaving for home on the afternoon of March 17th (the day I arrived for the St Pogus festivities). I had several things to coordinate on the day of my arrival, so was not able to party until evening. Shakyra changed her plans by agreeing to stay until Friday morning to leave to go home in order to accommodate my schedule. That is the kind of young woman she is.

Shakyra knows how to make one feel like the only thing on her agenda is to make sure you are completely pampered, spoiled and satisfied. She delivered on all those goals for me.

If you are looking for a wonderful GFE type of experience, you can’t go wrong scheduling an appointment with Shakyra. You will be glad you did.

Dave

2. I've just started to get to know Shakyra. She is so amazingly sweet, and gorgeous!

3. redwood
    Chat with Me

redwood Well-Known Member

Great review Dave. Some time ago there was a photo of Shakyra in a short black and white dress and she looked so amazing! She has never been there when I have, but if she ever is, I would consider partying with her for sure! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

4. Spartan Fan
    Chat with Me

Spartan Fan Well-Known Member

Redwood,

I would suggest that Shakyra is worth planning a trip around to insure she will be there when you are.

Dave

5. I had a 2 girl party with brooke and shakyra that I still dream about

to this very Day(OMG)

Very sweet sexy lady

6. Got to love the latinas

Always Willing,

Veronica

7. It's our time!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

8. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

What a great review of your time Dave! She sound like an amazing lady. Latinas Rock!!!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

9. I'm waiting for you sweetie !!

From Argentina.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

10. you can never go wrong with a Latina :wink: