Jenai Simone..my #1 Hemi engine. Updated!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by double d, Mar 16, 2011.

1. Why a Hemi engine? Because Jenai just turns me ON, hits on all cylinders and makes my motor run like no one else. I think I'm gonna stroke out back there one of these times!

I arrived at the LR on Monday, 3/7. MusicMan wasn't in town yet...and I wasn't waiting any longer! I knew I could catch Jenai there and as I pulled up to the gate, I noticed all the beautiful new work completed out front...way to go Dennis! Impressive!

Anyway, I see this young Hispanic dude walking up to the gate behind me...I always buzz twice, I never do the lineup thing. Well I held the gate open for him and went in the door. I told the floor manager that I was looking for Jenai and then the other guy calls for a lineup..lol.. I thought to myself..ok, this is gonna be fun, because I knew Jenai would be responding to the lineup. So I moved all the way down the bar so she couldn't see me when she came in. She was the second lady to lineup and never saw me. I immediately yelled from the corner "come here Jenai!" I know she has never been picked that fast! It was a great reunion!

Jenai is the total package to me, she's not just hot and sexy, she's intelligent, honest, articulate and has a huge big ole heart. She also has a fun "i'm gonna kick your ass" attitude that really cracks me up when it comes out of a 4'11" cutie like her. She really connects too. Jenai knows what I like to do and doesn't forget. She also communicates well and tells me what she likes...that is a huge thing to me. I want the lady to have a great time also and she's not scared to let me know what makes it happen for her. There is a lot of fantastic beautiful ladies in Bunnyland. Everyone has a preference. When you find one that you really connect with..it makes all the other stuff fall into place for great, consistent parties. Parties that keep getting better every time. To me, that's an ATF folks.

Jenai and I also partied and hung out most of the time at the Mardi Gras party...what a great night! Probably the best night I have ever had in Nevada. It was also the last night and last party of a fantastic week in Bunnyland for me. I have to say..it was hard to say goodbye.

Thanks for all the great times this week Jenai..You're a special lady.It's going to be a long 6 months..but you know I'll be back. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DD

2. Re: Jenai Simone..my little Hemi engine.

Chemisty.laughter, kisses, hugs, emails, all the things that made waiting for you even better. When I seen you sitting in the corner, you seen how my face lit up and the soft hit to the heart I gave you for making me lineup. But it was alot of fun. Not to even top of our party. Well parties. All of the time that we shared together makes a girl miss you more. Can't wait til you return to LoveLand [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Re: Jenai Simone..my little Hemi engine.

Missing you can't wwait a whole 8o sum'ide days.

4. Re: Jenai Simone..my little Hemi engine.

You're such a sweetheart Jenai..and you know there's a lot more parties and fun stuff to look forward to down the road...it's just going to be a long 6 months girl....lol ouch! Come on September!!!

Miss you "number one" :wink:

5. Re: Jenai Simone..my little Hemi engine.

Wow, nice review bro!

It's funny to watch how excited you two get every time you see each other, and with the chemistry flowing in the air, I can only wonder how you survive back there in Jenai's room!!! I half expect one of these days to be called back there, after your party, to help you make it out to the parlor, LOL!

I agree with everything you say about Jenai, she truely is a special lady with a BIG HEART. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

MusicMan

6. Re: Jenai Simone..my little Hemi engine.

Ahh you guys...no you are the awesome ones. DoubleD knows for a fact how I feel about him and MusicMan you also know how I feel about you. So Casanova, maybe one day you will see how amazing the Jenai Simone truly is.....DoubleD...you are my birthday gift this coming September and I can't f*cken wait...truly

Thank you for an amazing review babe. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Re: Jenai Simone..my little Hemi engine.

Lol..I wouldn't miss it numero UNO! I'll bring lunch :wink:

8. Re: Jenai Simone..my little Hemi engine.

I'd bet $100 it was Casanova! That's exactly the kind of thing she would do brother.

DD

9. Re: Jenai Simone..my little Hemi engine.

I started working here in December of 2009 going into 2010. I don't recall saying that babe. But thanks for your compliments.

10. Re: Jenai Simone..my little Hemi engine.

@Casanova>> You are awesome. Thanks hun.

11. Re: Jenai Simone..my little Hemi engine.

and the fun will continue...i just have to get my hands on you.

12. Re: Jenai Simone..my little Hemi engine.

Uh Oh, you did it now :D

DD

13. Re: Jenai Simone..my little Hemi engine.

Well, I miss you [​IMG]

14. Re: Jenai Simone..my little Hemi engine.

Aww, thanks sweetheart. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Can't wait for September.. Had that dream about ya last night :wink:
    You were wearing that Texas t-shirt.

DD

15. Re: Jenai Simone..my little Hemi engine.

come on September... [smilie=hot over you.gif]

16. Re: Jenai Simone..my little Hemi engine.

Babe you are such a special person to me. Our chemistry that has been shared and more to be developed has me so intrigued. Still counting down the days.. [smilie=hot over you.gif]

17. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

Re: Jenai Simone..my little Hemi engine.

Great review of our tiny one, DD!

18. Re: Jenai Simone..my little Hemi engine.

I love this review....can't wait for my next one.

19. Re: Jenai Simone..my little Hemi engine.

Thanks Jill, She is my tiny numero uno!

DD

20. Re: Jenai Simone..my little Hemi engine.

And I can't wait to be able to write it....It might be a slightly late birthday party review [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DD

21. Re: Jenai Simone..my little Hemi engine.

Kisses to DoubleD today. For always reminding how special we ladies truly are. Thanks honey!

22. Re: Jenai Simone..my little Hemi engine.

You know how to pick 'em... she is great! I love getting to know her on the board. She's someone I know I will have around for a long time.

23. Re: Jenai Simone..my little Hemi engine.

You are probably right Maya..but I couldn't really screw this deal up ...picking Jenai is pretty much a "no brainer" for any one.

And by the way..I've heard the same about you too Maya.

DD

24. Re: Jenai Simone..my little Hemi engine.

Your way to sweet babe [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. Re: Jenai Simone..my little Hemi engine.

Shamelessly bumping numero uno [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DD

26. Re: Jenai Simone..my little Hemi engine.

ahhh babe...you are way to sweet...Ill bump on you alright.

27. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Jenai is amazing... I recommend [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] !

28. Re: Jenai Simone..my little Hemi engine.

:lol: [smilie=hot over you.gif]

29. Re: Jenai Simone..my little Hemi engine.

If Jade recommends then it is a good choice. Plus I seen her live masturbating, and its hott [smilie=hot over you.gif]

30. Re: Jenai Simone..my little Hemi engine.

Thank you Diamond. What ever Jade wants, Jade gets. So we better use our wishes wisely.

31. Re: Jenai Simone..my little Hemi engine.

Good point Diamond.....it is hot...Jenai lets me help though..I'd go crazy if she didn't. (shhhh I just tell her I'm gonna give her a massage :wink: )

DD

32. Re: Jenai Simone..my little Hemi engine.

Listen to you two....I love your massages babe, and Diamond I love when you watch me masturbate...something about those expressions.

33. kell
    Chat with Me

kell Well-Known Member

Sounds fantastic as I would imagine it would be with Jenai.. I might just have to stop reading the message board so I don't see/hear what I'm missing :(

I think I'll become a lonely old hermit.. hahahaha
    Kisses Jenai!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. Re: Jenai Simone..my little Hemi engine.

Nice bump Malika .. I need my jumbalaya!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DD

35. Re: Jenai Simone..my little Hemi engine.

Well DD it doesn't look like you made it 6 months! I can't resist Ms. Simone either. She's beautiful.