The Undersea World of Sindy Sky

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by KARAOKESINGER, Apr 1, 2015.

1. St. Paddy’s Weekend is always special! Dennis, Madam Suzette, Adrian, Staff members and ladies throw some great parties. I was able to catch the parties at the SageBrush and LRN and they were great fun! The games and drinks were going in full force. It was great to see all the board members as well. I was fortunate to team up with Sindy Sky at the LRN party and participate in a skit with her as well as Diamond and Crock… good times! But the highlight of the weekend was the next night after an epic Karaoke night when I was able to do an outdate with Sindy Sky. It was really fun getting to spend some quality time with Sindy a nice bottle of wine in a nicely appointed suite. I will keep most of the intimate details to myself but for those who have partied with her I don’t need to tell you that she always seems to RAISE THE BAR every time we get together. For those who haven’t I strongly urge you to consider spending time with this long-legged beauty! I will say that I was honored to be the first to venture into uncharted waters (outdate party and breath taking sex…literally… in a hotel Jacuzzi tub… even Jacques Cousteau would have been proud of all the discoveries we made! Thanks to everyone for making the St. Paddy’s weekend special especially the SEXY and IRREPRESSIBLE SINDY SKY!

Simply,
    KS
    proud member of the...
    Sindy Sky Scuba Club ;)

[​IMG]
    We spent quite a bit of time in the water ;)

2. St Paddies was a blast !!! And the skit was very fun and got a great reaction from the crowd! And Id like to say being a first for you was exciting as well! Thank you for the opportunity to see you on a different level which was outside of the ranch and yes im keepng most of the details to myself also. Other than that wine was GREAT! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. ivymae
    Chat with Me

ivymae -Kit Kat's ♔ Polynesian Princess-

SOUNDS LIKE AN AMAZING WET TIME LOL. SINDY IS A FABULOUS WOMAN TO BE AROUND SO GLAD YOU HAD A GREAT TIME.

4. Amen to that, KS - and welcome to the club :)

5. Thanks FG!
    Simply,
    KS

6. Well thanks Miss Ridiculously Sexy with your super sexy ASSSSSS!

Simply,
    KS

7. What a fantastic review! I keep hearing stories about the St. Paddy's party- glad your night turned out to be so fulfilling!

8. ivymae
    Chat with Me

ivymae -Kit Kat's ♔ Polynesian Princess-

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. MollyMadison
    Chat with Me

MollyMadison Well-Known Member

Sounds like a great time with the amazing Sindy Sky [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Yes amazing is an excellent description!

Simply,
    KS