Sindy's Scuba Club

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by BunnyRanch, Mar 17, 2015.

1. To start with, let me say that I have never partied with Sindy before, although I heard her sing Janis Joplin during Karaoke at my very first visit to LRN (and this was only my 2nd). Her voice had struck me as a "Pitch Perfect" duplicate of Janis - and I loved her rendition of Bobby McGee! I only got the chance to say "I loved your Janis Joplin" as we were walking down the hall - and that would be the last time I would see her until this visit. I had thought at the time – I hope I get the chance to party with her.
    After that visit- I would go on the chat room at the website and got to know her awesome sense of humor and her easy going manner. When I heard of her new development of her "Sindy Scuba School" party - I knew that it would be a perfectly creative way to experience time with her. So I immediately called and booked time with her in the VIP room. We were both excited and she told me she had my commemorative shirt ready in my size!!
    Of course nothing goes off without a hitch, and I transportation problems getting to the ranch (I should add, through my own fault, not the ranches), and of course I was late to our party (which is a major faux pas - never leave a lady waiting!) But Sindy was VERY understanding and was waiting for me in the parlor when I came in and greeted me with a hug - she was looking GREAT!
    After a quick drink at the bar - we went to her room and talked for a bit and worked out the details – then went to the VIP room and started the tub going. While the tub was running we started kissing passionately. Sindy is a great kisser. One things that worked me up significantly was how she kissed. Aggressively, yet passionately…Grabbing my hair and pulling me to her…letting me do the same. That “Couldn’t keep our hands to ourselves” kind of kissing. We were both extremely turned on by the time the bath water was full (and we almost hadn’t noticed).
    Now for those who don’t know what Sindy’s Scuba Club is, it’s a bit difficult to explain completely – and I don’t want to completely spoil the mystery, but let’s just say that all the activity takes place under water by Sindy and she has to hold her breath to perform all the action. The feeling of it not only was unique, but it was INCREDIBLE! The sensations are like nothing I have felt before.
    We managed to make quite a mess in and out of the tub, and ultimately splashed most of the water out of the tub! After getting out of the tub, we continued the party to the bed where we continued to have a lot of fun before our time together was up.
    Sindy is incredible with this skill and I definitely enjoyed our evening together COMPLETELY. I must say that if you want to try something mind-blowingly, incredibly unique…join Sindy’s Scuba Club…you won’t be disappointed.

[​IMG]

DarkSampson likes this.
  2. CJX
    Chat with Me

CJX New Member

Wow!!!!! Thats so HOT xxx
    Sindy needs to get an underwater camera!!!!!?

3. FriskyJimmy29
    Chat with Me

FriskyJimmy29 Well-Known Member

An excellent review Freeky I have yet to party with Sindy but she is an incredible woman very attentive and a party with her would be dynamite

4. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

HollyWood I'll go the distance to make a difference...

Sounds like a WET & WILD time!!!!

5. sounds like a great time. i want to see this done. my mind is all over the place with the idea of it [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. jennyjade
    Chat with Me

jennyjade Well-Known Member

Sounds like a great night!!

7. ivymae
    Chat with Me

ivymae -Kit Kat's ♔ Polynesian Princess-

8. Awe thsnk you Freeky....i had such a great time! And you loo awesome in your new shirt!!

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

9. My dear I had such a wonderful time!! SOOOOO happy we could work things out and get you enrolled in the SCUBA CLUB!!!
    And thanks for including the pic of you AND the shirt! it was a blast, land and water!! Til next time .... [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

Thank you Sindy - I had a great time as well and will keep my "limited edition", commemorative Tshirt and wear it with pride!

11. lol your too cute! Again glad you had a great time!! Cant wait til our next party!! THink we already have a few in the works....heehee

12. CJX
    Chat with Me

CJX New Member

Going under !!!!!!!!

13. Kimberly Love
    Chat with Me

Kimberly Love Well-Known Member

Awesome review. Sindy is a beautiful lady with a great personality. Glad you had an amazing time.

14. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

15. CJX
    Chat with Me

CJX New Member

Anything with water is SEXY FUN

16. thinking of investing in that camera....have a feeling ill be under water a lot this SUMMER heehee

17. CJX
    Chat with Me

CJX New Member

That wld b fun beautiful [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

18. What a sweet review! You guys really did have an amazing night! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. AWE THANK YOU JIMMY!! HOPEFULLY SOON! JUST LET ME KNOW! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. THANKS KIMBERLY, YOUR FUN TOO!! CANT WAIT FOR OUR TWO GIRL!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. Awesome review! Sindy is FULL of surprises!

22. Oh you don't know the half of it....new review coming soon :)

23. LOL FREEKY, CANT WAIT TO SEE THE REVIEW ON THE QUOTED "SMURF PARTY"

24. CJX
    Chat with Me

CJX New Member

Cute

25. THANKS MY DEAR! THE NEW REVIEW IS AWESOME!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. REMeBER THIS JIMMY? Cant say that NOW!! heehee

27. THank you Roxy, I cant wait to get ALL you ladies YOUR shirts!!! 2 GIRL PARTY GUYS!!!