Rachel Uchitel at BunnyRanch?

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Dennis Hof, Feb 2, 2011.

1. Mikejt
    Chat with Me

Mikejt Well-Known Member

Saw the youtube video... she is absolutely beautiful... too bad she turned down the offer. Can't say much about her personality because I have never met her. Don't like to judge people based on tv or articles alone... she may be totally different in person. Oh well.[/quote]

I agree with you somewhat although your personality does show some on the reality TV shows. Also another point is Tiger paid her 10 million to keep her quiet. So she can walk away from 1 million. She probably has made money from celebrity rehab and her other apperances. Also note she was offered money to pose for playboy and she turned that down as well.

I think the ladies at all the ranches are more beautiful and have more going for them then she does already. [smilie=happy.gif]
    You do make a point, but television has a way of amplifying, and at times skewing, one's true personality. In my honest opinion, I think everyone has a dark-side to them, but what's unfortunate is that her life is put out there by media, just like any tv star, socialite, or social climber. Thus every action and inaction, is either applauded for or criticized, but more so the latter.

Each individual has their own reasons for doing things; just because she declined the offer with the Moonlight and Playboy does not make her less of a person. It's just her personal choice.

You are very true regarding the ladies at the ranch... ALL of them are beautiful and very special in their own way

I wasn't trying to say turning the bunny ranch and playboy down makes her less of a person, I understand it is a personal choice but the fact that she didn't directly respond to Dennis says alot about her character. I think she should have told him directly. He didn't find out until I had posted her response which I found on the web. If someone offers you a million dollars don't you think you should tell them if you are turning it down. This is just my opinion.

2. I agree with you somewhat although your personality does show some on the reality TV shows. Also another point is Tiger paid her 10 million to keep her quiet. So she can walk away from 1 million. She probably has made money from celebrity rehab and her other apperances. Also note she was offered money to pose for playboy and she turned that down as well.

I think the ladies at all the ranches are more beautiful and have more going for them then she does already. [smilie=happy.gif]
    You do make a point, but television has a way of amplifying, and at times skewing, one's true personality. In my honest opinion, I think everyone has a dark-side to them, but what's unfortunate is that her life is put out there by media, just like any tv star, socialite, or social climber. Thus every action and inaction, is either applauded for or criticized, but more so the latter.

Each individual has their own reasons for doing things; just because she declined the offer with the Moonlight and Playboy does not make her less of a person. It's just her personal choice.

You are very true regarding the ladies at the ranch... ALL of them are beautiful and very special in their own way

I wasn't trying to say turning the bunny ranch and playboy down makes her less of a person, I understand it is a personal choice but the fact that she didn't directly respond to Dennis says alot about her character. I think she should have told him directly. He didn't find out until I had posted her response which I found on the web. If someone offers you a million dollars don't you think you should tell them if you are turning it down. This is just my opinion.[/quote]

Point taken. :D

3. I hope she comes..I wanna vajazzle her!!! :mrgreen:

4. LOL! :D

5. :lol: :lol: :lol: and u too CeeCee :p

6. GillianSloan
    Chat with Me

GillianSloan Well-Known Member

I think she would be great, and she's beautiful.

7. Yep, most definitely!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif]

8. Mikejt
    Chat with Me

Mikejt Well-Known Member

It would be interesting if she was at he ranch from a marketing standpoint but there are far more beautiful ladies that are already there. [smilie=happy.gif] I think Dennis should invite Tiger for a weekend. I am sure he would find a few ladies there to his liking [smilie=happy.gif]

9. She is hooooottt [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Mikejt
    Chat with Me

Mikejt Well-Known Member

She is hot. You all are hotter.

11. Awe thanks Mike [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]