╚☆ LOST AND FOUND: Sex, intimacy, you ... and the BunnyRanch

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by ☆ Anna Suvari ☆, Sep 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. :mrgreen:

2. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Anna,you helped me find what a joy life can be! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. bump

5. We can't have that. Anything I can do? :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. tinybartender
    Chat with Me

tinybartender Well-Known Member

Move in next door? :p
    Other than being less awesome in order to diminish your limitless desirability, I fear there's little you can do. :wink:
    But in the name of all that's good and pure, please do not do that. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. So you were kidding about moving in next door? :( ;)

8. :mrgreen:

9. tinybartender
    Chat with Me

I meant don't be less awesome. :oops:
    But yeah, don't move, either. I'm actually relocating in a few months. You stay put, I'll come to you. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. :mrgreen:

11. Sweet! I'm in dire need of better neighbors, especially cute ones. :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. tinybartender
    Chat with Me

Do you have any idea how much that would make my day? I'd be the boy next door! And you'd be the girl next door! Best day ever! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. Would you let me borrow a cup of sugar? :D

14. I'll lend you some sugar....!

15. What if that's not all I need? ;)

16. I can lend you that too....just as long as you give it back. Gotta be neighborly after all.

17. OK. But I might keep it for a while ... :twisted:

18. bump

19. :mrgreen:

20. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. :mrgreen:

22. How lucky I am to have found YOU!

23. Lost no more! :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. Anna Suvari has been lost in her studies, but she can be found at the Bunny Ranch April 16th-20th.

25. :|

26. :|

27. You can find all these at the BunnyRanch! :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. :|

29. Will you be there in June?

30. This is what anna is all about right here, its more than just sex with her :mrgreen:

31. Almost lost my mind when I found a new experience at the Ranch! :twisted: :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. I hope so, nothing preventing me from doing so yet. But still a bit of time between now and then :D

You going out there soon ?

33. I appreciate the thoughtful post, CO! I've enjoyed getting to know you a bit through your posts and privately, and while I'm sorry I'll miss you in June, I know you'll have a great time -- and if it's a small step toward a better place for you, all the better. Regardless, you have friends here, and I hope you'll keep coming back. :)

Kisses,

Anna [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. :|

35. At your service! :twisted:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.