Houston Starr Reviews:-)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Houston Starr, May 29, 2014.

1. Billsfanatic 12/05/13
    Houston Starr – I didn’t want the Party to End

I had my flight and hotel all set for my third trip to the ranch in December. I had not picked out any ladies to party with yet and time was running short. As I mentioned in another review my regular ladies had all retired. I had to start thinking about who I would like to party with during my trip.

I just happened to be in chat one day, no one else had joined at that point, when Houston popped in. We started having a conversation, casual at first then a little more flirtatious. I was intrigued. She was very articulate, smart and funny. We hit it off and after a few emails and a couple more chat sessions I decided to book a party with her.

I had arrived at the LRN for my party with Houston with her favorite Starbucks drink, Carmel Frappuccino, in hand. I waited at the bar for a few minutes, said ‘Hi’ to some familiar faces. Houston walked in wearing a sexy short dress and a big smile. She looked at me with those big brown sexy eyes, gave me a hug and I just melted. She looked absolutely beautiful. We hung out at the bar for a while, talked with Ally James and Cherry Bang. Took some pictures, talked some more. Then we decided to get the party started. We went to the VIP room, took care of the business end very quickly.
    With the lights dimmed, Houston put on some music and said my three favorite words, “Let’s get naked”. She has a beautiful body, pierced nipples, and a nice tight ass. Did I mention she has big brown sexy eyes? We kissed, explored and pleasured each other. Between the oral, the sex, the toy play (Houston loves her toys) all I can say is ”Wow!!!” She is an amazing lover. We finished our time together with Houston giving me a wonderful massage. Then, alas, our time was up. Or was it?
    After cleaning up we headed back to the parlor. Decided we were hungry and sent the driver out for some food. After finishing our late night snack it became apparent we didn’t want our time together to end. What to do, what to do. I’ll tell you what I did, I negotiated to take the party back to my hotel room. Round 2 commenced there with another amazing session with Houston. This time ending with a lot of cuddling with the added bonus of waking up with her in my arms. We had a quick morning ‘session’, there is nothing like morning sex and having it with Houston only made it that much better.

Finally, we had some breakfast and still had some time left before she had to head back to the LRN. She had never played the slot machines so we headed over to the Fandango and had a go at it. I lost most of my $10 (yeah I’m a big gambler ), Houston on the other hand came out ahead. Sadly it was time to head back to the ranch. We said our goodbyes with a big hug and lots of kissing.

Houston made quite the impression on me. I’ll never forget the time we spent together. She is an amazing woman and a fantastic lover. I consider her a dear friend and I will most definitely be back to party with her

Billsfanatic 3/14/14
    Houston Starr – LRN St. Patty’s Day party
    After 3 trips to the ranches I figured it was time to experience the infamous St. Patty’s Day parties at the ranches. Unfortunately, as fate would have it, my schedule would only allow for me to attend the LRN party. I had partied with Houston on my last trip in December. I had such a great time I knew I had to party with her on this trip. I contacted Houston a few weeks prior to the party to see if she had a ‘date’ yet. Thankfully she did not and agreed to be my date for the party. Ah looked like the luck of the Irish was with me.
    When I arrived ustream had already started. I met a few of the board members. Most for the first time. Then I spotted Houston. She gave me that big smile and the room lit up. She walked over and looked at me with those big sexy brown eyes, gave me a big hug and… that’s all I remember. I was entranced. She was wearing a sexy skirt and St. Patty’s Day tee shirt. She had one for me too. If I was brave enough and put on the kilt I brought to wear we would have matched. We had a blast during the party. Joining in the games and catching up during the breaks. Once the party ended we continued to talk and have a few drinks at the bar.
    We had originally planned an overnight at the ranch but we were hungry and wanted to go out. We decided on an overnight out date. We took care of the business end quickly. Houston packed her things and off we went. I was staying at the Gold Dust West. We had a bite to eat there. Played some Keno, then decided to head up to the room.
    Houston was amazing, it’s like we picked up where we left off from our last party in December. She has a tight body, the perfect ass and knows all my trigger points. We went at it for what seemed like hours, probably wasn’t but it felt like it. She has endless energy and is so much fun to be with. Finally, exhausted and satisfied, we fell asleep in each other’s arms.
    The morning came all too quickly and I needed to catch a flight back home. We had a quick round in the morning. Took a shower, had some breakfast and it was time to leave. As usual I had an amazing time with Houston. She’s fun, smart and always laughing which is contagious. She’s a real sweetheart, a great lover and a good friend. I can’t wait for our next party.

Riderup 5/13/14
    Made a date for karaoke night which is always so much fun and I was looking forward to seeing Houston who was back after being off for her surgery for new boobies. She came out to the bar to meet me wearing some tiny lace panties and bra and let me tell you perfection just got even better. They look and feel GREAT! We chatted at the bar and had a couple of drinks and she said she really wanted to get out of the house so we could have some alone time with no bells, or other distractions. So she went and changed into a beautiful dress and we left and went to dinner great food, some wine, she is so much fun and easy to talk to with a great smile and eyes that will leave you weak. After dinner we decided to skip the movies and go to the hotel where we had a wonderful time. All to soon our time was up and we went back to the ranch. Where her desertion of Alley and Cherry on Karaoke night came at the cost of a Epic TP job on here room that had to be seen to be believed. She is so much fun and my seventh party was awesome just like all the rest

Riderup 2/23/14

I have never posted a review before though I have been to the ranches many times over the years. I first laid eyes on Houston back in September during the air races. I came in hoping to see Remy Martin who I had a couple of great parties with and will be the subject of her own review soon, Remy was gone and I was feeling down and the house was crowded when I saw Houston sitting on the couch talking to a guy and I was struck by beauty, her smile and outgoing personality. She happened to come up to the bar next to me and I introduced myself and told her I would see her again sometime when she was not so busy. Well I did not get back until late January and when I walked in she was sitting on the couch. I had not done a lineup and after talking to the first girl who came up to visit I asked about Houston and she came over. We had a drink and talked and she was easy to talk to and happy and exciting! So I knew we would have to party. She is down to earth and real, is great fun to party with, she has beautiful eyes and smile and a smoking hot body just the way it is ,all natural. We have had three parties together and it just gets better and better! Treat her like the treasure that she is and you will be a very happy camper. Love you girl ,you know who.

Riderup 3/16/14
    I missed the St. Paddy's day party as I did not get back in town till Friday night and Houston already had a appointment. She suggested coming in Saturday night for Karaoke night and said it would be fun. Well I got there about 7:30 and sat at the bar to have a drink until she came out. When I saw her OMG she took my breath away she was dressed in this beautiful dark blue form fitting dress that fit her like a glove with a plunging neck line accented with lots of sparkly bling. Her long dark hair and deep brown eyes along with her megawatt smile completed the vision that was stunning. She gave me a big hug and sat down to have a drink while we talked for a while and caught for awhile. After a while we booked and went back to the room to play and as always it was great like we have know each other forever not just a couple of months. We extendend for a longer time then decided to get dresses and go out and listen to karaoke for awhile. I do not usually hang out in the parlor much, but this was tons of fun. I sat with some of the ladies and met some I did not know. Houston was having fun and laughing her ass off. She ended up singing with some of the other girls and they sounded quite good, maybe next time I will join in! Watching her having so much fun made me want to party some more so booked some time to play and give each other back rubs. All too soon the time was over so we went out and she made us something to eat the kitchen which was a great idea and we talked to some of the other ladies taking a food break. It was a very fun night and I had a great time which Houston makes easy! I finally left around 1:00pm for home.

Oregonman5237 1/04/2014
    Houston is a very charismatic woman that is the embodiment of sexuality. She has a sexy body and knows how to move her body. Her bubbly personality will leave you intoxicated and wishing live In the area.

Paladin1 1/05/2014
    Houston is an extraordinary lady and im very pleased to connect with her. I would party with her anytime.

eros6/11/14
    <a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=82645_______What" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=20&t=82645_______What</a> has Texas given us lately? Politicians? Well, let’s not go there. Sports? Outside of the Spurs, not much there, the Astros are cellar dwellers, the Mavericks are over the hill, the Rockets are mediocre, and the Texans are a perennial disappointment. And certainly no one can say, at least with a straight face, that the Cowboys are still America’s team. However, Houston Starr hails from Texas, and if there are more women there like her, maybe my opinion of the state can be changed. When you see Houston’s photograph you are struck by her youthful and innocent face. Her smile is captivating, but the real surprise is to meet her in person. In my opinion, there are very few women in this world who can do justice to the iconic “little black dress”, and Houston is one of them. In this rarefied air, Houston’s beauty is self-evident. I was stunned into breathless silence when she walked into the room. I was expecting a beautiful woman, but suddenly, here was the woman that you dreamed of taking to your ten year high school class reunion, just so you could put down the girls who wouldn’t go out with you and to watch the guys melt with envy. As a lover, Houston is sweet, adventuresome, with more than a hint of naughtiness. (For the life of me I don’t know what Houston would be doing with a roll of duct tape in her room, but I will leave that question for hardier souls than me to answer.) So gentlemen and gentlewomen, please treat this wonderful lady with love and respect, but if you promise her romance don’t show up empty handed or you may discover what that duct tape is really for. As for me, my party with Houston was a lights out electrifying experience that I will never forget.

2. Love your reviews, Houston! Nice color coordination. :) xoxox [smilie=i love you1.gif]

3. Such Hot Reviews!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

4. thanks Boo!!! I miss you....

5. thanks my sexy friend:)

6. Awesome reviews!!!! Thanks for posting.

7. awwww thanks baby:)

8. miss you!!!

9. OMG LOVE THE NEW SIG!!!!

10. Loving the new sig!!!!

11. xoxoxo bills:)

12. yes you do:)

13. so glad to be back:)

14. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

15. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

Awesome reviews Houston!!!

16. thank you miss Shelby.... [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

Awesome review Houston and Billfanatic!!!!!

18. Houston Starr is such a sweet girl! Great review bills!