Wow!! Fun, Fun, Fun Girlfriend Willow Love! Spa Day

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by GIROB, Apr 21, 2014.

1. Recently partied with Willow Spa style. This was such an unexpected surprise planned by my wife and Willow. After my massage, my wife asked me to come up to my room. We had partied with Willow before and I thought I might be walking into a threesome party with Willow and my wife. When I walked in, there was sexy Willow, dressed in a tiny outfit that I had sent her, saying "Surprise!" The two play party that followed was amazing and fun. It was such a memorable time with Willow, she always makes you feel like you're the only man in the world. She is such a great person and fun to be with, let alone an amazing body and lips. You will melt in her gentle touch and beautiful eyes.

After going to the spa hot tub, meeting up with my wife, and going back to our room, we then had a HOT threesome party. Willow is totally in tune with your comfort level making it another amazing experience. My wife has a huge crush on Willow and I could tell she was enjoying all the activities and experimentation. Willow always knows the right buttons to push and when, totally adorable. XOXOXO! Thanks so much for the day Willow, a lifetime memory for sure!!

2. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

Thanks so much for the sweet review. We really did have the best time. The day was perfect in my opinion. I liked being the surprise too! Xoxoxo

3. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

That was a very tender review, GIROB! Having a couples party can be very tense and I am so glad to know that Willow not only put you and your wife at ease, but made it a party you'll never forget!

4. Wow is RIGHT :) :) What an awesome wife you have...and such a lucky man to have her and Willow in the same bed. Awesome review :) thank you for sharing ;)

5. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

Glad you two had fun!!!

6. Willow is the couple expert! Glad you three had a great time, especially in the hot tub. ;) Nice review, GIROB! xoxox

7. What a sweet review

8. Just stunning, Willow! And those legs. [smilie=hot over you.gif]

9. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

Willow, you are incredible!