HAYDEN BROOKS INFO.

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Dennis Hof, Nov 12, 2009.

1. Re: 48 HOURS.

Excerpt of note:

HBO "Cathouse" star Phillips, the victim who has garnered the most publicity, and another woman, Milagrous Barrera, were both pregnant, and possibly just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

My heart aches. :(

2. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Has there been any services?? I never heard of any!

3. I remember when Hayden was new to this board and I tried to be nice and re-linked her pictures to get support for one of her initiatives...

I had an opportunity (in theory) to meet her on my last trip but ended up spending all of it at TLR instead...

I have no words... such a tragedy is simply unexplainable and unfathomable...

I hope that, in whatever place or plane that you are in, you are looking down upon us at have some semblance of contentment or happines.... And, in that great Beyond I hope to meet you eventually....

4. Re: HAYDEN BROOKS INFO NOV 29

<a class="postlink" href="http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&client=safari&rls=en&resnum=0&q=allen+tyner+oklahoma&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=5KsSS9rlHIykswOmtdHaCA&sa=X&oi=news_group&ct=title&resnum=4&ved=0CBIQsQQwAw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&clien ... CBIQsQQwAw</a>

5. Re: HAYDEN BROOKS INFO NOV 29

Thanks for the link Dennis. Please if possiable, keep us advised as to an other current devolements as they occure

Chili

6. Was one of these two guys the babys father?

7. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

I'm glad they finally have someone in custody I hope he gets his ass kicked in jail for killing two unarmed pregnant women what a pussy I hope they throw away the key on this bastard

8. I gotta agree with you 100% here.

9. Damn... Interest in this poor girls death sure died down rather quickly considering she's been dead less than a month.

10. torontoral
    Chat with Me

torontoral Well-Known Member

I wouldn't say "interest" has died down...I think we're all left with a hollow feeling, and it's not something we want to dwell on because simply there's nothing more to be done...

There's a big difference between "interest" and "curiosity," and if you're looking for reasons as to why it happened or why Hayden happened to be in the wrong place in the wrong time, the latter motive -- at least -- will probably never be known. Speculation is pointless and to a certain extent, self-serving.

I think we all choose to remember this wonderful woman as the beautiful, smart, sexy and fun individual we were lucky enough to meet, befriend, interact and engage with, and how she lit up our lives with our presence.

Let's just leave it at that, shall we?

Respectfully,

Nick in T.O.

11. You always know just the right tact to take. Thank you.

12. tinybartender
    Chat with Me

tinybartender Well-Known Member

I'm not usually one to advocate death, but firing squad and/or stake burning seems appropriate for someone guilty of this crime.

I am heartsick for everyone who knew Hayden. I remember seeing her in August when I was at the BunnyRanch. All she did was smile as she walked past me, but even that was memorable. I cannot imagine the hurt visited upon her friends and family.

13. My prayers are with her family and loved-ones.

14. Dex
    Chat with Me

Dex Active Member

If I may chime in here.....

Working on the documentary I'm working on now has provided me the chance to work with various areas of law enforcement, coroners, and the like. I can tell you that if the media is going silent, it's usually what I like to call the calm before the storm. Once the individual is charged, the DA will have his investigators begin to build the case and prepare it for prosecution. Believe me, they are going to make sure every 'i' is dotted and 't' is crossed to make sure this clown doesn't get away with this. We may not hear or know what is going on....but I'll bet there is a fervor of activity happening behind closed doors getting ready for trial.

If there's one thing I've learned about murder cases....the investigators will NEVER stop. The victims are never forgotten.

Dex

15. Re: HAYDEN BROOKS Pictures

This made me so sad. I loved Hayden

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6H-jJKXOXWM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6H-jJKXOXWM</a>

16. Re: HAYDEN BROOKS Pictures

Thank you for sharing this. It is very touching. May she rest in peace.

17. A touching tribute

18. StarDragon77
    Chat with Me

StarDragon77 Well-Known Member

Re: HAYDEN BROOKS Pictures

It truly is beautiful and sad at the same time.

19. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

That was sweet..

Now,for the fools,loved that comment,from mole....what ever......

20. So terrible that we have people in the world without a thought or a care. RIP Love.

21. Offering my condolences to all who cared about Hayden, and truly damning her killer for the smallness of soul and mind that would destroy a woman with child; there is no reason for taking a life, save that of justice, and murder is never, ever about justice.

Thank you for letting us share our outrage, as well allowing us to offer what comfort we can.

22. offering my condolences too, this is just sad to hear that a lovely woman was exited from this world because of a lunatic :(

23. I know this is not the right place BUT WOOKIE is that really you ??

Chili

24. Christmas Eve snowstorm
    In Oklahoma City
    Thinking of Hayden.

25. ColinSTL
    Chat with Me

ColinSTL Well-Known Member

Re: HAYDEN BROOKS Pictures

That was a really beautiful tribute. Thanks very much for sharing that Dennis. And may Hayden rest in peace. :cry:

26. I just watched this again. It tears my heart out!!! I think I am a big man and a nothing bothers me but this really does, more than I really want to admit.

We had so much fun, I am thinking about us going to New York city and doing media, We were on the Tyra show with Pregnant Alana Love. Tyra was being her better than everyone self. Hayden made a remark that just floored Tyra. Tyra mouth open and she just did not know what to say.

It was something like , "I am sorry your morals and standards are not like ours" After the show Tyras producers were in the green room with us laughing and said "I have never seen her so shocked"

Hayden is the best!! Love you baby!

27. StarDragon77
    Chat with Me

It is quite a great injustice how a woman like Hayden is snatched away like that, isn't it, Dennis?

28. More than I can explain, Hayden death has been a terrible event for me. I have so many reminders.

Example, I have to go to NYC in January, I told my asst to book me at the Soho Grand where I stay all the time. After I told her, I started thinking about Hayden and I partying there. I have stayed at this hotel lots of times with lots of Bunny's but for some reason I thought about HayHay.

29. StarDragon77
    Chat with Me

A final "good-bye" sort to speak?

30. Grief and sorrow are only the beginning of mourning. As the memories of good times long gone stick in our long term memory, we must not let ourselves forget the truly beautiful and wonderful person Hayden was here on Earth, and is in Heaven above. She always made time for me, and although I can only speak for myself, from the outpouring of affection I see here, I can see that she made time for oh-so many more.

I have made it a point to say that in the story of my life, I would be nothing but a bit part. It is the story of those who have influenced me, and made my life what it is. Hayden was an Angel in a world of mere mortals. And she continues to be as she looks down from above. Lets make 2010 HER year. Lets make her proud as she looks down from the greatest Box Seat of them all.

31. The only sense I can make of any of this is:

I have an Amazing angel at my side

I hope with all my heart that her family, especially her daughter will know what an amazing person she was and still is in my heart and the hearts of many! : )

In a selfish world, I miss her simple kindnesses.........

32. =( Don't have much words but do want to express my condolences to all blessed enough to have met her. We sent a couple of inboxes to each other and I could tell she was a sweetheart. R.I.P.

33. Brookey was a very sweet girl. I met her at a club that she worked at in Oklahoma City, she was an amazing dancer and incredibly intelligent. There were times that she would call me up to come hang out with her at the club when she was bored, it wasn't about buying dances either, sometimes she would tell me no because she just wanted someone decent to visit with and didn't want to have me shelling out money for keeping her company, she would even buy ME drinks!! I have read some very bad comments about her on many different posts. Those people simply did not know her. She was much more than "HBO Cathouse Reality Star" she was a Human Being and one that I am damn proud to say that I knew. It's strange that she ended up being on TV because she never watched television. Listening to Music with her nose in a book was much more her way to chill. I feel terrible pain for her daughter, Brooke told me what a LOUSE the "father" was and now she will have to live with this guy who she doesn't even know. Luckily Oklahoma has the Death Penalty, and it will be sought for the man (men) who did this.

34. I JUST WANTED TO TAKE A FEW MINUTES TO SAY THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR ALL THE NICE THINGS THAT WAS SAID ABOUT BROOKE! I AM HER AUNT THAT HAS HAD HER LITLLE GIRL FOR THE LAST THREE YEARS. IM SORRY TO SAY WE HAVE NOT HAD A SERVICE, DUE TO THINGS DEALING WITH HER DAUGHTER. THATS ALL I CAN SAY FOR NOW. BUT I KNOW BROOKE WOULD UNDERSTAND. WE LOVED HER VERY MUCH AND SHE WAS A WONDERFUL PERSON AND I ONLY WISH SHE WAS STILL HER WITH US. SHE IS MISSED EVERY MINUTE OF THE DAY. BY ALL OF US. SHE WAS MORE LIKE MY DAUGHTER THAN A NEICE! AND I JUST WANTED TO THANK EVERYONE FOR YOUR SUPPORT! I WILL GET IN TOUCH WITH DENNIS WHEN I CAN SHARE MORE. THANKS AGAIN THE AUNTS

35. Pamela - You are so gracious for thinking of your nieces "Other" family and keeping them informed.

Such a senseless tragedy - my thoughts are with you.

Fungi-rl -

the mushroom lady