My Date with the Prom Queen

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by dean6294, Mar 1, 2014.

1. When I first saw a photograph of Demmi Valentine, I wasn't sure what drew my attention first – her dazzling smile or her heart-stopping cleavage. Eventually, I had no choice but to reach out to her and ultimately schedule a date.

She is such a sweetheart. I found her personality charming, and I was especially taken by her well-written notes and fresh perspective. After a few messages, I mentioned that I felt I “had a date with the Prom queen” – and from that moment we treated our pending date as a very special event.

I was touched by the planning she put into our evening out.

When I first met her, she was everything I had imagined –beautiful, sexy, unpretentious and enthusiastic.

We had a wonderful dinner, and upon our return to the Ranch,she had arranged for time in a VIP suite. I was overcome by the sexy outfit she had changed into, and had an amazing evening, starting with a relaxing bubble bath.

The night ended far too soon, and I was sorely tempted to reschedule my flight home so I could spend more time with her. As I got ready to leave, she touched my heart by giving me a “pampering basket” filled with scented soaps and lotions.

That night will always be in my heart; she will always be special to me.

2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

That was an awesome review, Dean! I am so happy to hear your night with Demmi exceeded your expectations and will hold a special place in your heart.

3. How could she not?

4. Thank you for such a wonderful review Dean...you are very special to me also [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. I love Demmi! She is so sweet :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

Demmi is an awesome woman!

7. I cannot recommend this sweetheart strongly enough....I would see her this month if only I was able to travel across the country.

Guys: do not pass up this opportunity. If you see her, you'll surely believe that my praises weren't strong enough!

8. Awe! Thanks Cherry :D I love you too!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

9. You are an amazing woman too Shelby! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] thx babe!

10. Look at your body!

11. She is so much fun! Glad you enjoyed your time with her, Dean! xoxox [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. yes demi has asweet and happy go lucy personality

13. Thanks Sybil! [smilie=i love you1.gif]

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. Thanks Ally! You are fun too! :p [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]