Christina Antoinette took my Virginity

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by yummycookie, Jan 3, 2014.

1. I can't say enough about Christina's warm and loving attention on my first visit to the Bunny Ranch.
    She took me back to her room and we talked about what I wanted, and what she wanted... When we went to the cashier to make the transaction. Christina is the most beautiful creature I had ever seen.
    I was more nervous than I thought I would be.
    Christina changed into a police uniform and arrested me at the bar for possession of an illegal cock. Cuffed me and led me back to her room. more later. A warm kiss and a heartfelt Thank You Christina.

2. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

oh my! You sound like you had a fantastic time! What a way to loose your virginity babe! *HIGH FIVE*

3. Christina is very sweet

4. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

Sounds like that was a time you will never forget!!!!

5. Her tits are real too!

6. Omg what a memorable time!

7. This was a great time

8. Mine too!

9. ivymae
    Chat with Me

ivymae -Kit Kat's ♔ Polynesian Princess-

10. Mine too!

11. WOW. Now he's "spoiled" for other girls
    [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

12. My favorite

13. I love taking the V card

14. Nice review

15. Yay, Chrisitina is yummy!! Miss that sweet Bunny...got to visit the BR soon! Nice review!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. Illegal cock! That's awesome :) love this review!

17. she took mine too

18. There are all kinds of V cards and Christina loves taking them all. She can definitely take charge if that's what you like. Really knows how to get that testosterone out!!!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

19. I'm getting revirginized so I can lose it to Christina [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. I wish I lost my virginity to Christina

21. I love taking virginitys

22. Attention first timers. If you're considering a visit to the Bunny Ranch, Christina should be at the top of your list

23. I need to cuffed next time too

24. Christina loves to perform a search and seizure for cock

25. What else do you like to take? :twisted: