NINE MONTH WAIT FOR WILLOW

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Docrocker, Dec 16, 2013.

1. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

I had to wait NINE long months to party with this beautiful, fun easy going lady because I was lazy, tired from skiing and had already partied three nights in a row back in March. That was when I first met Willow and we chatted in the parlor. We put off the party because we wanted it to be a really good one.

So last week I finally had my long awaited appointment. We were both so excited about it! We were in touch from time to time over the nine months kind of heating it up a bit.

When we met up by the bar I was nervous but was more relaxed after chatting a bit and after we went back to her room to negotiate.

I skied that day and was my typically exhausted self so both Willow and I had to work hard. No problem because that gave us a chance to please eachother with lots of foreplay from many different angles. The finish was amazing with the mirror somehow in a perfect position with us both glaring at it! Wow Willow that was something else!

One other thing. Before and after the party when we were just talking, Willow's eyes are absolutely mesmerizing!! She always wins for best legs but damn her eyes are gorgeous!! You must take a look up close for yourself and party with this women.

Love you Willow we must do it again in the near future!!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. chyrh
    Chat with Me

chyrh Active Member

Willow is a very beautiful woman and has a great personality! I have to agree with you because she really does have beautiful eyes, plus a great smile and of course, fantastic legs! I was certainly glad that I ran into her during my trip last week and I at least got to say hi because I would love to party with her again! Great review!

3. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Willow is definitely a whole package. I am looking forward to a repeat sometime!

4. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

Awe!!! [smilie=i love you1.gif] Thanks so much for the sweet review. I love it. I can't wait to be with you again. Hopefully sooner than 9 months... xoxoxo

5. willowlove
    Chat with Me

You're too sweet. I wish we could have spent more time together on your visit. Next time I hope. Miss you!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. chyrh
    Chat with Me

chyrh Active Member

I definitely want to spend more time with you too and not just saying hi! :wink: I was glad to at least see you but I do wish that it had been so much more. Miss you too!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

7. Too many bunnies, too little time! :mrgreen:

8. Sounds like you guys had a great time! :D

9. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

It was worth the wait but I shouldn't have waited I won't make that mistake again!

10. willowlove
    Chat with Me

It'll happen!

11. willowlove
    Chat with Me

Ain't that the truth!!

12. willowlove
    Chat with Me

We absolutely did!! :mrgreen:

13. willowlove
    Chat with Me

So you'll come back soon??? :mrgreen:

14. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

In five months that's soon! :twisted:

15. willowlove
    Chat with Me

I wish it were sooner :roll:

16. six
    Chat with Me

six Active Member

What a long wait

17. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

HollyWood I'll go the distance to make a difference...

Willow is totally worth the wait!!

18. belladivinity
    Chat with Me

belladivinity Well-Known Member

Sounds like it was worth the wait!! I want some of that! :wink:

19. chyrh
    Chat with Me

chyrh Active Member

No matter how long it takes, Willow is amazing and totally worth the wait! :) It's been way too long since I have partied with her! :cry:

20. MollyMadison
    Chat with Me

MollyMadison Well-Known Member

Willow truly is wonderful!

21. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

You made a great choice ~ Willow is lovely! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]