Air Force Amy – Two Extended Outdates

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Harold, Dec 3, 2013.

1. Harold
    Chat with Me

Harold Well-Known Member

Air Force Amy – Two Extended Outdates

Miss Air Force Amy and I recently completed a couple of extended outdates and our 25 and 26 periods of one on one time as a couple.

Amy finds upscale hotels and locations for fine dining for our outdates. We also visit local attractions.

The main attraction, however, is always Amy. We appreciate the companionship, sex, fun, sex, intimacy, and sex provided by togetherness over an extended period of time. Good relationships develop over time. Give yourself sufficient time to develop the relationship that you desire.

When I arrived home, I found a couple of love notes from Amy in my jacket pocket. “I miss you.” “You are loved.” It is always nice to be appreciated and loved.

2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Awww how sweet of Amy! Love notes!! You guys look cute together. Great review.

3. Aaawww..tee hee, I forgot about the love notes - you always know how to make me smile.

You make me so happy and I think that is just about the best compliment I can give anyone and you get it with the highest of honors. You continually make me smile and make me so happy every time I am with you and whenever (which is quite often) I even think of you, reminisce and/or fantasize of you and I or just you alone.

Thank you Harold!

[smilie=i love you1.gif]

4. I can only hope to reach your status Harold!

5. Harold
    Chat with Me

Harold Well-Known Member

All of these extended outdates with the 2013 Bunny of the Year.

I call that living high

Make an appointment with Miss Air Force Amy and find out for yourself why she is once again Bunny of the Year (Top Booker).

6. That just seems like sooo much fun! Jealous, very much! ;) xoxoxox

7. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

Amy is so sweet! You two had such a great time!

8. Reading Harold's review...one should realize to be a successful bunny, one must be hospitable. The sex part is always about 20% of the total experience, we men appreciate the tenderness and compassion of beautiful women, although it is not a husband/wife relationship, we can become friends with our bunnies. This is not the sex industry but the hospitality industry!!

Air Force Amy can be a fine mentor to the new bunnies!!

9. Harold
    Chat with Me

Harold Well-Known Member

After 27 parties with Amy over the past five years, I can say that we have a very satisfying relationship.

We kiss, we hug, we cuddle, we talk and communicate, and we just plain have fun. We have gotten to know each other in very special ways.

All should consider the mutual benefits of repeat visits with Miss Air Force Amy.