CeCe Adams Experience

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by firstflight800, Oct 27, 2013.

1. I'd been in touch with CeCe after finding her on the website. She seemed an extremely attractive young woman, and our emails made it apparent that I simply had to meet with her. Finally made it to MLBR on a Monday afternoon. After getting settled in a bit, and having made tentative plans with CeCe, I finally met up with her. She was obviously much more attractive than her pictures, and has a simply lovely disposition. We chatted a bit and then went to negotiate our party time together. Negotiations were a non-event. Actually negotiations were kinda fun!!

Soon we headed to the suite to begin our party. Dirty Harry once said, "Do you feel lucky? Well, do ya punk?" He obviously hadn't yet met CeCe, or he'd have known the answer. YES, I FEEL LUCKY!! How can I describe CeCe? All I can say is that she is simply an adorable yet vivacious young lady. Give her a reason to smile, and she literally seems to become transformed. She seems to me to be a soft spoken girl that isn't afraid to simply be herself, which is exactly what I love to see. Before the party there was time to share thoughts and ideas, and also we shared some music with each other.

I won't give too much detail about our party, except to tell you that she is uncanny in her ability to know what will work in a given situation. With CeCe it's quite easy to tell if you're on the right track because she is not afraid to express herself. She's warm and compassionate yet very skilled. In this case my connection with her seemed effortless. Things simply flowed along for awhile until the climatic finish. Afterwards we cuddled a bit and sat and conversed with each other before spending a bit of time in the parlor. It's difficult to tell you all the great things there are to say about her. She's that special.

All I can say in ending is that I'm certainly hoping to be able to spend much more time with her during upcoming visits. She is such a sweetie!

THANKS CECE for spending your time with me! You DID make me feel AWFUL LUCKY you know. I surely hope that next time we meet we can spend much more time together, as I simply can't get quite seem to get enough of you. Is that INFATUATION???

Ah, YES, CeCe can have that effect on people!!

2. Thank you for such an amazing review of the great time we had together! Looking forward to many more with you!

XoXo

3. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

Very nice review, I wish I had one to write myself, maybe next time ;)

4. dt07
    Chat with Me

dt07 Active Member

Great review!

If I hadn't been busy after my last trip, I would've been the first with a review. Totally agree Cece is someone that everyone here should meet. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Yall are so sweet and those I have not partied with yet I can't wait to party with you

XoXo

6. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

I definitely want to have the chance to party with you CeCe :)

7. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Amazing review, firstflight800!! CeCE is such a special person who is both lovely inside and out. I'm so happy to hear you got to experience it.

8. Yes Jade,
    CeCe is simply amazing. Looks like she's the latest MLBR "best kept secret". Also seems I've let the cat out of the bag. Lol. The best I can hope for is to get onto and stay on her "preferred client list"!! Hoping she stays put for awhile. Definitely my kind of lady!!! It's not often that I'm that impressed with someone, but she is an exceptional person for sure!

9. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

I can relate, many times when I go back to ladies that I partied with last trip and ask them again, maybe it's just low self-esteem, but I always worry about that dreaded rejection...

10. You are an exceptional person! Can't wait till our next party together [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. I would love to party with you again QTO you are a great guy to party with!

12. Well CeCe,
    Surely hope you get that well deserved R&R, because when you get back, I've got a big job for you and you'll need alot of energy!!
    It'll be so wonderful to get together with you again. You are simply so loveable. You are many things to me. Both cute and beautiful,
    stealthy, sensuous, easy going, hot to trot, just everything rolled up into one wonderful package. We're going to have such a fun time!!
    XOXOXO
    Jimbo

13. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

Thanks CeCe, I'm sure we'll have many more parties together! 3 parties and counting :)

14. Houston Girls Do it Best!!!

15. [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] Apparently Houston Starr is correct about the "Houston" girls. I've got to prove it again with CeCe and I've got to do it soon. I think next week will work for me!!! [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

16. You are the best!

Xoxoxoxo