CRYSTAL JON >>>>>> CAT PEOPLE <<<<<< CRYSTAL JON

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by KARAOKESINGER, Jun 13, 2013.

1. I walked in and there she was…
    In a classy black dress just liked she promised… she looked like a panther as she moved toward me and smiled with that mischievous cheshire smile of hers. I held her in my arms and my hand instinctively moved up the back of her neck and into her beautiful hair. It had been a while since we had been in each others company and I could feel that we were both anxious to get started. I grabbed a quick drink and we wasted little time heading back to the room to negotiate. It was a quick negotiation and we took care of the pleasantries and retired back to her room. Crystal is such a sensuous woman and as the dress slid to the floor revealing her sleek sexy form I wasted no time in taking off my clothes in unison. I pressed my body against hers and we embraced and kissed… slowly… deeply… I picked her up while we kissed and laid her down on the bed and took a moment to look at her as she laid there… her eyes bright with passion. I grabbed the condom off the bed and noticed it was the same uniquely inscribed condom that was left over from our last encounter she had saved it for this occasion. She always has a way to make you feel special and I was feeling SPECIAL! I took my time and slowly worked my way from her neck to her breasts then down to her beautiful abs, taking my time at each location to truly enjoy her. I then kissed the inside of her thighs and caressed her… she was so wet I could no longer wait. Our bodies became one as we merged together slowly and passionately she took me in. We were lost in the moment… the chemistry we shared was evident in every thrust as she moaned and bucked drenching the sheets with each orgasm. We were both dripping in the sweat of our desire for each other as the sound of the loudspeaker pierced the room momentarily distracting us from our pleasure. Unfazed by the interruption we returned to the mutual delight we were experiencing. We were both no longer holding back … arching and thrusting, we built up to a crescendo and then we came together her nails dug firmly in my back while I pulled her ever so tightly while we kissed consummating our first hour together that night. That’s how it was that night and always is with ME and

[​IMG]

CRYSTAL JON.

2. Awwww the sweet memories of total bliss!!!!

Thank you for a wonderful night :)

Oh and that pic is awesome :)

3. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Wow, awesome! Are you sure you are not writing a erotica book? great way to describe it

4. You are welcome and even though I put my thoughts down THERE ARE NO WORDS!

KS

5. I did the best I could... especially since Crystal left me speechless that night :)

KS

6. Well I do aim to please KS :)

7. YOU MUST BE A MARKSMAN because your aim is like a trained SNIPER and always hits the TARGET ;)

KS

8. Haha well thank you :) Tho I cant take ALL the credit. I do know someone else that happens to have some great marksmanship as well!!! lol

9. He is sexi isn't he?

10. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

11. Thanks RED :D

KS

12. LOL... thanks WILLOW... because I had such great material they simply wrote themselves.

;)

KS

13. [​IMG]
    rawwwwwr....
    KS

14. hehehehe

Yes it was one of those moments for sure!!!

15. GRRRRRRR.........Love it

16. :)

17. Thank you Sybil. :) Would luv for you to join us one day :)

18. Anytime!!!

19. Awesome!!!! ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. [​IMG]

21. Right! He described it so sensual and sweetly! That would be one hell of a book jacket cover to start off a good series.......Hmmm, can you come back and party with Crystal Jon so we can get chapter 2?

22. one of these days I will have to have her be all soft and lovey with me

23. Psh.. Good luck! :wink:

24. :) Why yes Lily-Marie Thick and lovely as can be... There have been quite a few chapters since then... but I am always looking forward to generating more material :)

Simply,
    KS

25. Well my wyld chyld... I never known you to party soft and lovey Ms V... I would be interested in that too!

Simply,
    KS

26. He really could write a book. :) thx ladies ;)

27. Name the time and place Ms. V. Its on! ;)

28. Hahahahaha whatst PSH, supposed to mean hehe I can be soft and sweet...sometimes. ;)

29. Umm, lol KS!

30. Hey KS...is this what you meant when you said Cat People??????

[​IMG]

31. YES...

[​IMG]

Simply,
    KS

32. I'll try to find it to watch ;)

33. How bout we watch it together at our next party ;)

Simply,
    KS