Krissy Summers-first time

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by zyxwvu, Jun 8, 2013.

1. I knew I had a trip to Reno scheduled a couple weeks ago, and had started checking out this site in case time allowed for a trip down here, and...well....to take care of an issue. Fast forward to last day of the trip, I'm sitting in my hotel for a good half hour with the phone book open trying to make myself call and finally decided I had to. Age may be just a number, but with turning 30 looming in a couple weeks I couldn't bear the thought of still being a virgin. Nervous doesn't begin to describe me...the driver did his best to calm me down, but it wasn't happening. I imagined every possible scenario where any and everything could go wrong, but nothing ever did.

I had picked Krissy Summers ahead of time because I've always felt I missed out on a lot of fun in college, and her profile highlights being a college cheerleader. My nerves/social anxiety were still in full force during my whole time with her, and combined with me of course being clueless, she did an amazing job! I'll never forget looking over & realizing I was actually in bed with an 11/10.

I also appreciated very much that during the 'in between' time, she actually tried to teach & get me to believe that its not impossible to be social with women like I've convinced myself it is. I'm sure thats not a normally included part of a party, but I think it will help me out a lot if I let myself believe it will.

Thanks again Krissy, and I plan to do everything possible to come back next year & see what that 2 girl and/or overnight party is like.

2. Sounds like you had an amazing time!

3. Such a great review!

4. Great review and congratulations!

5. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

6. Congrats on your first time being with such a wonderful bunny!!!!

7. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

That was a fantastic review, Zyxwvu, and so thoughtful! I'm so happy Krissy was able to make you feel comfortable, help you with your confidence, and make your first time so memorable.

8. great review! makes me hot!

9. From what I know of meeting Krissy, she is very open & easy to talk to. It can be intimidating for some people for their first encounters of meeting someone, Krissy is known to have a great sense of humor & sweetness to her that will put anyone at ease. :wink:

10. WHAT AN AMAZING PARTY!! She rocks!