Even more time with the wifey, Angelina Sparks

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by gLip5, Jun 2, 2013.

1. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

With plans most likely falling though for me to hang out with John, Bama & Crock next Saturday, i figured that I would come up and surprise Angelina since I probably wont see her on this trip. Angelina was sad that she had missed my birthday the week before, but did send me a very sweet text on my birthday. I got to the BR and was greeted by the lovely Brooke Taylor with her now infamous "GaLip". I said my hellos to everyone as i came in, and went to the bar to have a drink. I texted Angelina to see how she was doing. She asked what I was up to & I told her i was at a bar hanging out. Being the smart young lady she is, she figured out that I was at the BR.

We hung out during UStream watching it on her laptop while catching up. She was giving me a hard time about my Giants and was trying very hard to convert me to be a Rockies fan. After UStream, we went to the back to negotiate while she finished getting ready for the night. After we agreed, I waited for her to finish getting ready, then we went back to the office, got everything taken care of, and came back to her room.

Once we got back to her room, things were just like I remember it from our first party a few months ago. There was never a dull moment during the party, and we actually both laughed at some of the clothing issues that we were having. After we finished, we cleaned up and headed back out to the bar since the bell rang for a line up.

I hung out at the bar for awhile longer, and Angelina came back and we started talking again. We went back to her room to talk again, and somehow, we ended up negotiating on another party. As before, we did the routine, go to the office, take care of everything, go back to her room. This time, we did change things up just a bit from our earlier party, and decided to let me take control this time. The only thing I will say about this party is that after it was all said and done, we just laid there talking. I even got to see/hear her cute yawn.

It was a pretty memorable night with the wifey. I'm a bit bummed that the surprise did not go as planned. But ultimately, it was another great time with the wifey. Thank you Angelina for a memorable time!!!

2. Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for me hunny bunny I had such a fantastic time with you as usual you are such a delight to be around and share intimate moments with I look forward to sharing many more moments together [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

It is always a great time being around you Angelina! I look forward to sharing many more moments with you too hun!

4. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Awesome review, gLip5! You're a lucky man, Angelina is an amazing woman that always keep things interesting and the surprises coming.

5. Thanks Hubby [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. Aww Your a sweetheart thanks Jade [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]